% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Graham Corporation Message Board

building_a_pot_of_gold 1 post  |  Last Activity: Nov 10, 2015 6:34 PM Member since: Sep 12, 2012
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • building_a_pot_of_gold by building_a_pot_of_gold Nov 10, 2015 6:34 PM Flag

    It's all about your tolerance for risk and potential reward. I have decided to sit on the shares I have and see what happens. No need to sell now. We know we will get $8.50. That's the known upside. What's unknown is upside potential if we choose not to tender. It's quite possible that action would send a message to the board and to other potential suitors that the shareholders know the value of their shares and that of the company are much higher. It might prompt Astellas to up the ante, or encourage the next suitor to step forward with a better offer. If we believe in the potential of the company, the downside would seem to be a return to the recent share price and a continuation of the wait untl either another takeover happens or FDA approval is gained. For me, it's worth the wait and worth the risk. Anyone with me?

17.95-0.06(-0.33%)Nov 25 4:02 PMEST