where did you see anything about IBM? Also, why would the CFO announce he is leaving on the same day they announce earnings. He screwed the company by announcing his retirement the same day. If not for his announcement, this stock would have soared. I'm sure the company could have asked him to wait a week to announce he was leaving. Just saying.
good volume today, hopefully some good things to come. would love to hear of more orders or a meeting with the FDA
I've been watching the L2 ask and bids on a few stocks lately. The MM's are controlling all of these stocks. They stack the ask with a huge amount of shares, knowing they'll never all be purchased. I wish someone would do something about that, just let the stocks run as they should. We'd all make a lot more money I guarantee it
what do you think is the timetable for the meeting with the FDA? I don't think there's any doubt they will get FDA approval.
you evidently have something against Harley. Either that or you just can't afford one. Your comments show your immaturity as Harleys haven't smoked, clattered, leaked or vibrated in a long time
I'd love to see a split, possibly 3 for 1. If this stock was at either $40 or $60/ share this stock would jump $10 immediately with a lot of investors who don't want to pay over $100/ share. This is my opinion, of course, but I'm all for a split right now
You are 100% correct. This stock has had a $4 swing over the past two days because of the market. It has had nothing to do with this company. I don't think we will see normalcy until the markets get used to cheap oil and the interest rates are settled.
I honestly think people just aren't selling. The float is pretty small and nobody wants to miss something if it happens. I feel the stock is one good PR from running hard, just waiting for that catalyst. Any opinions?
I still think we'll hit $115+ by year end, this is just a blip. They'll wind up beating estimates I'm sure. The projected numbers aren't too far off on either side, the stock should be fine
I wanted to buy it earlier in the year when it dipped to around $2.00 and a little below. I'd been watching this stock for awhile but didn't have a good feel when to jump in. I hope you break even and more, if it dips I'll definitely buy again. We need to get rid of the old board and this thing will run heavy.
I thought the same thing, I bought at .70 and .65 so I'm good. This could have plummeted back to .70 or up to 1.40 where it is now. I've waited before and got burned. No complaints, I hope news comes out and it goes up to $3.00. GLTA
I sold today, didn't want to get greedy. I'm sure I'll regret it but you never know with these stocks. If it dips I'll buy again. GLTA
I think it's going to be good news. They see Platinum is going to clean house when they get control and they are leaving on their own terms. JMO and hopefully wishful thinking. GLTA.