I've been through numerous small Biotechs and their run up to ground breaking news.
First thing, you must realize is that today's volatility means nothing as to the outcome, whether good or bad.
Second thing is there will most likely be a flash crash in the early afternoon.
Those who have their Long Shares tucked away and still have $$ on the sidelines put a buy order in $2 lower than the current price and get a fast trade in by end of day for some Champagne money!!
Just My Honest Opinion
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I think it's about time we passed the $.085 resistance and we can slowly grow from there!
I think even an inkling of reasonable news could create a double overnight.
Was a long holding AVNR Long, read the message board every day for years.
Once again the shorts were horribly wrong, and my holdings which had a Basis between $1.82 and $3.80 ($2.72 average) were the catalyst to large positions in IDRA and SYN among others.
For those of you IDRA owners looking for an excellent Risk / Reward, buy SYN now!!