pretty much content with buying in at $5 and some change. Pretty much @zero given my cost per share but I did get a healthy divi recently. I do not see a reason to bail right now. Maybe in the Spring, but not now.
6 posts | Last Activity: Oct 4, 2015 11:55 AM
Member since: Aug 27, 2009
Hmm...wish I were a slimy executive. I could use a fine cigar and a sexy secretary to ease my mind. Guess I'll just have to content myself with this rather significant capital gain I have on my hands via MWA. I sleep well at night knowing I have this ready to go.
I do see your point about the buggy whips...and yet, this buggy whip is needed in the location where they have a presence. My twisted logic is that this company cannot fail due to the requirement that connections be maintained. Yes, wireless IS reaching deeper into the nooks and crannies of this great nation. Then again, ever travelled through the mountains? #$%$ just doesn't work there unless it is Sat based.
Long and boring story but I think this company will make money for several years. Not big money, just the steady stuff you can count on.
5 posts | Last Activity: Sep 5, 2015 8:33 AM
and it's the same post...just changed the wording a bit. Sorry man, you have to deal with it. Nobody is going to reach back and drag you along...promise or no.
I feel your pain...and ponder the same thoughts.
But I do feel that better days are ahead as Mr Market gets over this spazoid period. I intend to stay through the new year and then re-evaluate.
Shoot, some of the sales reps just now sobered up and two of them just discovered they were newly married to #$%$!
They get at least a month to start working some magic...
Today, yes. I'm thinking not so much of a loss by year's end and far more into the Spring.
Remember, it was just what, 2 months ago this stock was $6+ on a rumor of relatively good news. Now imagine the rise once the prescription numbers show steady increase. You know, like numbers with a comma in them and maybe 5 or 6 digits.
I foresee goodness...just some murk to get through.
Then apology for doubting is offered...too many agendas being run on this board. Conversation and legitimate query gets crushed under formulaic shouted slogans like "shorts' and "pumpers" or my favorite "yer an idiot"...only so much can be discussed at that point!
Kind of like having a "debate" with Trump! Why bother?
Just remember how much you are paying for my opinion! That said, I am prepared to purchase another 1000 shares bringing my vast holdings to 5k shares! I will stop at that point as I am placing too many eggs into the MNKD basket...that's all I'm prepared to lose. Yeah, I'm a little guy! I too, am curious about the price tomorrow and think that a small delay in acting is warranted.
Actually, that is a very good question. Not sure if you meant it as a veiled slam or not. No, there is nothing compelling that tells me there will be a jump in prescriptions that would drive a share price increase. I suspect that we will see more of the same so your posit of a lower share price may well be accurate. Especially factoring in any interest rate raise which will make certain folks go crazy. so maybe $3.50 or even 3.40 is doable near term without some manner of goodness happening.
Still think we'll see goodness fairly soon...within 6 months maybe? That's why I'm here. It's the timeframe, and when to sell, that drives me batty. I am no good at picking tops. I tend to walk with an acceptable profit and let others ride it out...assuming I'm smart enough to sell...too many rides down to claim that title.
$1??? Nope, I do not see that in the next year. And I really, really, do not want to be wrong on that.