MET ALL primary and secondary end points announced May 12TH, SO it is a go, FDA announcement any day now. Notice how another Lakeweed prediction falls into the trash. His LOGIC OPKO did not pay anything for the drug so it will fail. AMAZING, and people bought into THAT!!!! Best 5 million investment of decade, well time will tell.
As of now, no shares available to short at IAB. See if today's 6.68 holds, that is the new line in the sand, but nwbo did bounce up .50 off that line. Chance it is retested 50/50. If Nwbo does damage control, the chances go way down. As of the close no shares to short is a positive. If somehow 6.68 gets breached, we have a small gap around 6.00, max pain 5.80, small shot at getting there.
" First read with an open mind " Opening sentence of dribble, " I do not believe direct has any chance " talk about close minded, no reason to read beyond the first sentence. Obviously written by someone with blinders who already knows all, has solid conclusions, is inflexible, without the ability to be objective. The mechanism of action intuitively is too overly simplistic for the likes of gravity to work. An invisible force pulling on things, get real. There is always a dearth of evidence until there isn't, then it becomes so obvious every kid knows it is true without evidence. Well, let us say they do not need a peer revue to confirm gravity, it becomes a given in time.
yah, done deal. It might be only 50% fund ownership etc., I cannot be bothered figuring it out, I leave math to bryan.
We all know opko IS A private company under Frosts control 100% under his control. WE ARE along for the ride. Insiders own OVER 50%, closer to 55% of all shares. That leaves 45% for FUNDS, SHORTS, and us, retailers. So when fund ownership looks small it is not 18% of 100% as it appears. Fund ownership is nearer 70% of float, BUY A clue, silver knows this, he might be a dope, but he knows, and distorts. No opko LONG gets fooled by the MF,
LONG, lol, hi Miami.
R all altruists, making money means NOTHING. The chart is in danger of 5.80, so all U not here to make money hold, I bailed. Will buy back tomorrow, lower.
PS a lawsuit could BK nwbo at this point in development if costs go above 20m, which is peanuts, and likely goal of big pharma.
Goes in steps 7.00, 6.80, 6.40, then 5.80, then... not sure, 7.00 a given, 6.80 likely a given., the rest depends on MD Anderson response, it is not up to nwbo.
This sets up a lawsuit against the street. It really does. Think, LP is a legal eagle. THERE was no REBUKE by MD ANDERSON, just one interview, all 3 will get sued. Maybe LP set up AF.
phase 3, the real deal tells all.
Why do you think it is about to take off? So far the response is muted/non existent.
Arry is a likely take out target at some point, I figured astra or Novartis, but now this could be a wrench as astra would have to likely get rid of the binibetnib. They did not mention asthma, questions were guided by Wells. Not 100% sure but I think there are ONLY about 7 known mek inhibitors. If arry gets it back someone will come knocking, they have plenty of items but the mek would create interest especially if the phase 3 pans out.
I agree Arry not in a financial position to continue the multitude of on going studies. That said, if they get Binimetnib back ready for FDA approval it could be a game changer. They would likely need put the other Binimetnib studies on hold for a year until revenue kicked in, or get a partner. Still a wholly owned mek changes the biolandscape. Arry becomes an instant target, or so I think, am guessing.
If it is a FAR superior delivery system, even if your drug is not as effective, it can test out to have far superior results. Would you rather have the best selling asthma product or give your edge to the competition? Opko's asthma drug is preclinical, licensing Arry's makes all the sense in the world. Time to market under 2 years. If arry's tested = or even slightly below the best asthma drug, the delivery system can put it well over the top. Yes., I hope it got to Frost, and hope OPKO at least looks at the study. Going from preclinical with our in house drug to market could be 5 years minimum.
Pass me the pipe, um., Opko cannot because of arry's cash burn rate, 64 million annual, add that to opko and it is a real issue. Doubt it found him, but through opko investor relations I emailed info about arry's asthma drug and asked it be forwarded to Dr. Frost.
Did you listen to the Wells presentation? More interesting than others, a few real questions asked, appears they think they have a real shot at getting the mek drug back. Curious on peoples take on this idea.
Thom, the arry Wells Fargo presentation is archived, a must listen to. Appears arry might get back their out licensed mek drug from Novartis after phase 3 is complete and own the drug outright!!!!! All depends on the gsk takeover terms and regulators but it could be a game changer. Hope this finds you but robo is hard at work.