to buy under 7.00 , once it crosses 7.00 ARRY will never look back, too much in the pipeline and if you listen to yesterdays CC, sounds like ceo is waiting to get closer to approval before they make any kind of $$$/partnership deal
Current buyout value 17.00-18.00
12 months out 30.00-32.00.
as the sell off continues , he is nowhere to be found, all the boasting and bragging that is no longer working . He has trashed this company with his arrogant CC's and NO DELIVERY !!!!
If and when the BOD wakes up , hopefully they will seek to replace him ASAP if its not to late already.
Better yet sell the company outright NOW before it ends up like DNDN.
I was truly a BIG supporter of Mr. Squarer but now realized that myself along with others were just snowed.
Not even a 100k open market share buy with his own money would help his reputation now.
Waiting to drop the other shoe ? REALLY all the shares for your damn employees while the stock continues to dump ? YOU are a real SHAM,,,,,,,,,,, you truly remind me of the recent subway guy that was arrested , you even look like him Partnerships, deals ....really wait til the stock is trading at .50 before you release that smoke . We use to trust you as shareholders.
regarding his salary which is public information. Just google ron squarer array biopharma salary, it show combined about 2.1 million for 2014 RIDICULIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
All you have to do is turn to slide #14 and read the bottom in BOLD letters ....ROCHE :) is my guess