I was in a similar situation...read on the PLUG board about taking profits and buying BLDP...did that at 1.52...came back awhile later and was down somewhere below the close at 1.43. Then I read about the news and went to Yahoo and saw the AHs and had that feeling. Well, now...so what do I do...I pull the trigger at 1.69 in AHs, getting all profit crazed and left the money on the table once again...same thing even worse with PLUG. Decisions...decisions...ugh. I don't know what the future holds for Ballard, but I would sure like to sink my $$$ into one or two really promising micro- cap companies and let it ride...instead of playing this swing thing...too stressful and too often lose for winning, if not downright losing
I know these message boards are not for venting, but I am VERY EFFING disappointed that I sold out of both PLUG and BLDP way too soon. I know nobody gives a #$%$ about this, but I wanted to share my disappointment anyway. Feel like I missed out on a great opportunity and will most likely look to re-enter, but it ain't the same! Grumpy already!!! Congrats to those holding FCEL, but the real action ain't here atm
I don't see it gapping up much more than the levels it's currently at tomorrow morning, but what do I know. There will be lots of ups and downs to this from here before the open tomorrow. Wow...between PLUG and now BLDP...what a ride!
You know how good it felt to get out at $2.28 pre mkt...REALLY nice, for a change. It's so easy to get suckered in this biz...and don't I know it. I thank my lucky stars I got up in time to see it trading so high in PM and got out. Just dumb luck in this case. Did the same with PLUG, but it came right back up to the pre mkt levels I got out at and is poised to move even further up tomorrow. Nice to see it leap over the needed $1.00 mark. GLTA
Not in JRCC...but I know I would be out by days end today, if I had been. This thing has a tendency to head right back to the hole from which it came from...but maybe it'll be different this time. Nice pop for those in it, congrats! GLTA
Look at FREE today. Just food for thought about R/Ss and Nasdaq compliance. Not saying PLUG is going to do a R/S, but what is the difference between a scenario like FREE vs PLUG? Just wondering...
Although I said I don't "follow" INO, I have held shares in the past and have read enough on this company to know that yes, it has potential to go far, but as is the case with most bio companies, it's a leap of faith. It probably is true that I may not be a "serious" investor, per se but was making a simple inquiry about the specific price action on Monday. I don't have much money...won't comment on how much sense I may have or not...but judging from your alias, you would be one to perhaps error on the side of overzealous which explains your anger driven reply. Thanks for the reply nonetheless and thanks to iknowvo for addressing the specific inquiry about Monday. I had read that Morton Collins had bought a substantial number of shares back on November 13th, but didn't know about the Mers news(?) As far as what happens from here, suffice it to say we're in the same boat for the time being.
I'm currently holding INO and don't really follow the company and am not informed other than what I've read here on this board and some SA, Motley Fool articles etc. I'm wondering what caused the spike in price last Monday. Does anyone know what the catalyst was for that? I have read all of the views of those that feel there is nothing to this company, yet it manages to stay in the ballgame and interest investors, so not sure where the truth lies with all of the back and forth. No doubt, it would be nice to see something in INO's arsenal emerge as a major catalyst going forward.
Too funny...this cracked me up...not easy to do, I might add! He's a great trader and could be a good nominee for the "James Bond" of trading:-)
You raise interesting points here stimulus...I will be a little more cautious buying tomorrow, but I must admit, I got my hopes up a bit on this. As I posted, I was glad to see prices depressed over the last 2 days for a good entry...but it does raise the bigger question...why the sell off...hmm
Hey, if he's in FMNA at $2.63, then it's a no brainer that I'm going in on FMCC at this price. I will be watching carefully at the open to get the best entry possible. There must be some cheese at the end of the maze on this. I'm hoping it's a mini AAMRQ situation...getting the government out of the way and letting this stock valuate on the free market. Actually both surprised and glad the price has declined over the last 2 days, as I was waiting for settled funds to buy.
I heard from a very reliable source to be careful with GEVO because they need to generate cash here. From a traders standpoint who cares as long as you are in it when it spikes and trade it successfully...but for those looking to invest longer term...I'd be cautious and inclined to take profits if I were still in. I suppose if you're truly long...it doesn't much matter where you get in.