The name "canadian solar" just seems wrong. They don't get a lot of sun up there. Anyway, solar producers (like FSLR) are getting hammered by GS downgrade.
Appears to be a mistake. When I set up order, both DOW and S&P was green. They both turned negative soon after my order executed. I wonder how bad it will get...?
$16 finally failed. But I was hoping that it would trigger some major stops so I could double-down at $15.80. Instead, not much happened. So very disappointing day for me.
I'm been looking at Level II for WLT for the last half hour. It does not look like the MM's want it to go below $16. Don't know why. But I'm sure there's a reason behind it. Yes, volume is low so all this may mean nothing come next week.
#$%$ day for me so far: Not high enough to sell buy yet not low enough to double-down.
With that said, WLT is still quite strong today. All other coals are down 4-5%; WLT only -2%.
Is taking it up in the you know what (I hate these Yahoo! filters - if you are old enough to invest your money, you are old enough use & read profanity) today but WLT is still holding well. Set two orders: sell at $17.23 (unlikely) and double-down at $15.80. Remember, I only bought half of my targeted number of shares yesterday. Market is green, at least.
Is taking it up the --- today but WLT is still holding. Set two orders: sell at $17.23 (unlikely) and double-down at $15.80. Remember, I only bought half of my target number of shares yesterday. Market is green, at least.
The only way to stop this is to report "rurkay3232" to Yahoo!. They will see your alias pre-dates his and they will disable his fake account.
I would like to sell at $16.83 or higher depending on the open tomorrow. If it hits above $17, I would wait to see if it holds. If not, it's time to sell my long and re-short again. So many times WLT has spiked above $17 but failed to hold...