This topic may have been more useful if people gave an indication of their holdings now... be interesting to get a feel for what the individual holders hold of the float... I was surprised at the size of many of the holdings by those that stated share counts.
In Phil's defense Ray, He probably spent 30 minutes putting together his response and posted before rechecking the board.
I didn't buy them after the split so I stated what I paid.. ok by you... added another 13000 shares since...
you have a record that shows buying prior the pre split in the 3 dollar range... when it hit your $1.20 how much did you sell? The range was huge but opened and closed at 1.05 and 1.04 respectively. SO the pain for those that stumbled in is huge... I sold at 60 cents you state... and I am supposed to regret not holding on for the 64 cents its at now.
This stock has only been good for management
The time to market is still years away.
Approval is not a given as you seem to think, but then listening to you it was goina hit in 2013...
They have done nothing that enhances product development in two years, just paying salaries.
Price is still a gift. Time is running out as they have already reduced the cash but the GR deals non-refundable amount. Heading to listing requirements without a cash inflow in 6 months.
Already spent the 30MM cash raised with the 70 million warrant dilution, warrant still executable for a penny (just a little more that the real value of PTN).
last fact - you're considered the board CLOWN... whenever I read what you think... I look out the window and wonder what the squirrel in back is thinking... I might take what the squirrel is thinking seriously!
hopefully you predictions are better than your math...do you even know how many shares are outstanding
posting what you think/hope with a factual tone, earns you an ignore... if there is no announcement. Shame on you... a fellow long.
Glad this is bull as 1 billion would be a disappointing price.
How's the saying go. The American financial system is the worst one...
except from all the others
at this price the shorts are not really hurting... need to up another buck before they even take a loss.
BK would mean a restructure... Common holders effectively get wiped out... new common is issued to bondholders and the company then resumes with the debt wiped off the slate and most likely a a good chance at becoming profitable. (given the bond/debt holder agree to terms, if not the company id liquidated.
I bought a bit before you and sold in the $5 range for 60% and dumped the rest on the drop into the high $2 range.
When the current common shares are wiped out and the debt restructured with new common going to the bondholders, the company will have the same situation/advantages as GM. That would be a good time to take a look. congrats on keeping some of your powder dry...
My clarification is that I invest money to grow it.... Timing is also important... I don't think anyone says I like what this company is doing.... I'd like to lose a large portion of my assets and hopefully get them back a long time down the road.
Stockholders are not scientists. I saw and still see promise in INO but lets not get confused as to why we purchased the stock...