While Barry & Kerry are working on "social justice" and the global warming hoax.
Not so fast......lol.....
btw, don't you want to get to the truth, uncle_billy_50otherid's? To find out if an administration used the IRS against political enemies? This should be a bi-partisan investigation, with all the media acting as the 4th Estate, digging in like attack dogs to protect citizens from out of control guv't.
But, of course you don't. You just want to protect your hapless man-boy-god obama.....sickening...
No #$%$, sherlock. Watergate was a 2-bit burglary. I was pointing out the IRS piece.
Every real American should want to find out the truth of the Obama regimes use of the IRS against political enemies. THAT, is serious #$%$. But of course the scummleft would rather protect the usurper in the oval office.
Can you say IRS Lois Lerner immunity, beeeootch???? lol.......
Remember, Watergate took 2 yrs to bring down Nixon, and he only threatened to use the IRS against his political enemies. We're less than a year into IRS-gate, can you say Obama IMPEACHMENT????
Not going to plead the 5th this time.....here we go.....
CIA Acting Director Mike Morell and his old boss David Petraeus, will be recalled to testify respecting the White House’s role in the Benghazi disaster, with Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Congressman Mike Rogers, indicating that both men misled Congress.
And as hard as the press has tried to drive a stake in the heart of the IRS scandal, it will not stay dead.
This week, former IRS official Lois Lerner, who initially proclaimed her innocence of the charge that she hamstrung and harassed Tea Party and conservative opponents of the president before the 2012 election and then pled the Fifth, will be recalled to testify.
The committee chair thinks she waived her right to plead the Fifth once she made that statement, and her counsel William Taylor responds that she will not testify unless she’s granted immunity from prosecution or a court orders her to testify. It is hard to reconcile her protestation of innocence with her demand for immunity from prosecution, but as several commentators have ably demonstrated it is clear she was following orders from the White House when she infringed on the exercise of the First Amendment rights of the president’s political foes. If the committee accepts that they should grant her immunity from prosecution for everything but lying to it. Let it rip.
25+ years of Rush's free speech....and stronger than ever! Eat it, left.
This list is not exhaustive.
1. He can heal the sick. "Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya. Oh, God love ya," Biden said, after realizing his mistake. "What am I talking about?"
Joe Biden, to Missouri state Senator Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008
2. "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a Indian accent, I'm not joking." In a remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006
3. On John Edwards: "Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.", Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008
4. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." Joe Biden, on Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007
5. "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." Joe Biden, wasn't apparently aware that FDR wasn't the president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that TV was only experimental at the time.
To be continued.....lol!
Ex kgbPutin is making metr ose.x ual Barry Sotoero Obama look like the fool that he is....stuck another stick in his eye! Ukraine is Snowden on steroids.
Poor thing....she's been a mentally battered wife for decades. Scumbag Bill has really taken a health toll on her.
Strong D.C. whispers she won't run. Would hate to see the Dims have to run buffon biden......that wouldn't even be fair to the left.
Rumors persist that the former Secretary of State may not even be capable of making it to Iowa and New Hampshire. Clinton will not run for president again because of health concerns.
But the rumors suggesting otherwise date back to the end of 2012, when Clinton’s health made headlines as she finished her term as secretary of state: aides explained then that she developed a stomach virus, hit her head, suffered a concussion and subsequently developed a blood clot in her brain but was being medicated and was expected to recover.
Conservatives aren’t the only ones skeptical about whether Clinton has been open about her health. At the time of Clinton’s hospitalization in 2013, Melinda Henneberger of the Washington Post wrote a piece titled, “How sick is Hillary Clinton?”
“Already,” Henneberger wrote, “reports that describe Clinton’s right transverse sinus venous thrombosis as potentially life-threatening.