- Net income of $67.6 million, an increase of $70.8 million to the prior year
- Total revenues of $1,195.8 million, an increase of 83.3% to prior year, and a decrease of 3.9% on a same store basis*
- Digital revenue of $106.9 million, an increase of 10.7% on a same store basis*
- Operating income of $103.4 million, an increase of $77.1 million to prior year
- As Adjusted EBITDA of $162.1 million, an increase of 81.2% to prior year*
- Free cash flow of $128.0 million, or $2.89 per basic share, an increase of 36.8% per share to prior year*
-Free cash flow and free cash flow per basic share of $170.8 million and $3.86, respectively, including the gain from the sale of Las Vegas*
"Our results for the quarter were negatively affected by an incident that damaged a section of one of our converting lines, which restricted production in the face of strong open orders, causing a reduction in sales in the quarter. This is an insured incident which we believe will result in an approximate $1.0 million claim, or $0.06 per share, related to these lost sales under our business interruption insurance, which has not been included in our 2015 results."