- Net income of $67.6 million, an increase of $70.8 million to the prior year
- Total revenues of $1,195.8 million, an increase of 83.3% to prior year, and a decrease of 3.9% on a same store basis*
- Digital revenue of $106.9 million, an increase of 10.7% on a same store basis*
- Operating income of $103.4 million, an increase of $77.1 million to prior year
- As Adjusted EBITDA of $162.1 million, an increase of 81.2% to prior year*
- Free cash flow of $128.0 million, or $2.89 per basic share, an increase of 36.8% per share to prior year*
-Free cash flow and free cash flow per basic share of $170.8 million and $3.86, respectively, including the gain from the sale of Las Vegas*
The downgrades are unwarranted and will prove to be short-lived.
Their basic earnings on their consolidated statement of operations was 36 cents per share vs 22 cents per share in the previous quarter.(vs 3 cents per share a year ago).
46 daily newspapers and a joint interest in four others, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications in 22 states, a circulation of 1.0 million daily and 1.3 million Sunday, reaching over three million readers in print alone...markets include St. Louis, MO; Lincoln, NE; Madison, WI; Davenport, IA; Billings, MT; Bloomington, IL; and Tucson, AZ. L
Utg down 3.3%. The fund pays a 6% dividend and is discounted 6 % from net asset value. Even if the Fed raises rates by .25% , the hefty yield looks very good ( monthly distribution).
1.7 billion in debt ... 69% of equity.... rapidly declining sales...desperate sales...6 dollar book value
Perfect time to go private!