You sound completely defeated brother. If you believe a scam is remotely possible and your considering adding 10k more shares,. I would suggest you consider staying put and seeing how things shake out in the next few months.
Company is taken out after ADCOM. Reps will get a thank you card for coming out with company holding no liability in form of salary or options. Regarding last raise, The BO will come from one of the large usual suspects ( CELG OR GILD ). It will be a all stock deal for about 6bb. What will make the deal palatable for the acquirer in this market is the large cash holding that comes with ACAD. The internal rollout was always plan B that needed to be funded but was also used as leverage in securing a deal. Off label use and sales will huge ! that's my humble 3 cents and my wish...
Canaccord Genuity reissued a “buy” rating and set a $28.00 target price on shares of Versartis in a research note on Tuesday. Citigroup Inc. reissued a “buy” rating and set a $22.00
Credit Suisse downgrades its rating on Versartis, Inc. (NASDAQ:VSAR). The global brokerage major lowers the current price target from $20 per share to $12 per share. Analysts at the Credit Suisse have a current rating of Underperform on the shares.
FROM PREVIOUS RELEASE:
•A single dose of somavaratan showed sustained IGF-I response for up to one month with no accumulation of drug or IGF-I with repeat dosing.
I agree with your thoughts Longfellow. The BO was wishful thinking on my part, yet when you see Volume come in like that its gets you wondering. Heck it could have been short covering or some mutuals building a position. Yet , its worth noting the BB probably would not walk away from a win right now after the beating on ACAD , SGEN and IDRA. back to the tape: I was comforted by the move up today on decent volume. I believe we're marching back to 20 where this belongs. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.
the spread was a dollar on the gap down. might of got in .15 below close on Tue. The market makers are making everyone pay up to get in now.
remember their is another drug or application for current one they have not unveiled. regarding buyout , I was thinking in the 2bb range. at a 300mc and 200mm on the balance sheet this is a great time to accumulate BO or no BO