If JNPR is acquired than the price will be a lot higher than the 32 price that was being kicked around when it was languishing in the 24 range. And as the weeks pass, it is becoming clearer that Jnpr can easily stand alone and doesn't have to be taken over for the stock price to rise.
I think we will move up higher on Monday and this time we won't go back down like we did Fri. The Tue hlth/conf should move this stk up on Monday. Seems like somebody always gets advanced news on what will happen at Tue Conf and if news is positive, which I Believe it will be then we can Rocket on Tue!
I think the annoucement on fri about health conf made it go up to 8.22 but after that w/no further news the shorts/MMs drove it down but on Tue if news is positive WE ROCKET AND MONDAY W/NEWS LEAKS/RUMORS WE COULD MOVE UP STRONG!
If News is positive tue afternoon at Health-Conf then Orex could hit 10 and perhaps even 11 on tue close. I remember how it moved from 5.90 to 9.37 when 25% lite study came out!!
I agree and to me looks like a long pennant formation and next week hopefully Tue afternoon w/the healthcare conf we will break out of the Pennant and head to 11 plus Quickly. Go Orex!!
If there is an annoucement on the lite 50% study then it has to be positive, Mgmt is not going to announce anything negative at a Health Conference. We all recall what happened when the 25% study came out positive orex went from 5.80 to 9.37 then the FdA jerk and Forbes screwed up the positive momentum, so imo if the 50% lite is positive we should easily hit 9.50 or even higher! I was telling people that Orex seems to be waiting for some positive news to get it higher as there seemed to be a lot of smart money buying, people getting in quickly and purchasing shares everyday in moderate amounts knowiing that there was some news coming out soon I believe that the smart money has some leaks or rumors that there will be positive news on Tue.
some other type of positive news but to me the stk seems to want to move higher and when we get some positive news of any kind, WE WILL EXPLODE!!!
As long as we get a positive statement then it could be partner, euro-partner, or even something else. This stk is crying out for some positive news to move it higher and hopefully we'll get it on Tue!
I agree, I think that the partnership will take a longer time to be announced, I believe we will get the 50% light study and since they will announce in front ot the press/conference I think that the results are positive, if so 11 perhaps on Wed!!
I agree and while an analyst thinks short-term 9.25 to around 9.50 And longer-term perhaps a month or so 11 plus, Orex w/ith it's history on Tue-Wed could actually hit 11, imo. THIS IS A VERY VOLATILE STOCK!!!
The big money is waiting to accumulate at the end of the day, the last hr or 30 mins so the price doesn't get too far away from them. Hopefully more people will pick up on this and begin to position themselves in the am for the late afternoon ride, but one day we will open up strong and not look back, imo.
For the last couple of days at around 3 pm the last hr of trading it begins to go up.
To me this indicates accumulation by the big-smart money guys who don't want to buy in too early of the day so the price will go up too much. This is becoming pretty obvious and hopefully more people will start buying Orex so we can stop the manipulation of this co. With the POTENTIAL!!! of Orex the price should be at 10 to 12 right now. Sure Orex needs to start advertising more but perhaps they are waiting for the 50% results of the Light Trial before they can begin advertising Orex as an Obesity and Heart Attack Prevention Drug. For all that to me even a 12 year old should be able to see the potential of Contrave/Mysimba as Potentially having a mkt as big as Phen-Fen!!
To me looks like Orex is in a Pennant Formation and it broke out of it today. The resistance was around 7.90 or so and the volume compared to the last couple of days was very high. So, judging from the Pennant formation of the beginning at around 6.50 to around 9.36 you just add around 3 pts to the breakout and you have a target of around 11 to 11.50. In a couple of days, perhaps even tomorrow we should be hearing some Very Positive News on Orex.
They managed to push it down to as low as 7.86 but in the last half hour of trading Orex came back, I think we will break 8 tomorrow and never look back. There is some kind of bullish news out there, perhaps the 50% light trial data is being leaked and the results are positive.
I think that the news will be coming out shortly on orex and I agree seems to be a lot of mm games the last few days but that is another sign of MM accumulation usually signals a major move coming and I believe to the upside. Seems like they drive it down in the first few hours of trading to get cheap shares and then begin to buy it back slowly but surely in the last few hours.
was 7.80 so the NR7 has been validated, granted not the strongest validation but it did it. I am very sure that in the next few days there will be some good news coming out on orex and we will begin a new bull move because of the NR7 validation signal.