Pulled it was selling Huge!! Contrave doesn't have safety concerns and without compettion in
Europe and ROW should become eventually as big as Fen-Phen. There are a lot of fat people in the world and the only reason it has not taken off in USA is because of fears of what happened w/Fen-Phen but when it is proved that Contrave is safe, Doctors will begin to push it on their patients and Drs in Europe don't have the same litigation fears. In Short--Market for Contrave is HUGE!!!!
The Stock Options of the Board says that Buyout is definitely in the works! Should be $15 a share, imo.
I am looking for 10.75-11 a share by middle of April. The Shorts are going to be Slaughtered!!
Then we wait for the buyout news, I think buyout price will be from 15 to 20.
Correction, meant to say earnings on 2/25, then we move to perhaps as high as 20 when buyout becomes apparent.
I was expecting a correction and I bought more today in 7.90 to 8 area. I like the way it is holding up in the 7.90 area and will not break below 7.79. I think tomorrow if we open higher, then Orex will fly!!
I agree. Orex has answered all the critics safety concerns and EU approval should be done on 3/13 and if Orex announces that they have a really good partner arrangement then it should really go up. I still think Takeda wants to buy Orex and the higher Orex goes now, the higher the Takeda bid in the future.
I bought more today in the 7.90 area. I agree, this is nothing but a profit-taking day. Orex went up so much the last 2 days, it had to give back something but I am impressed the way it held in the 7.90 area not going down and also went down on much lower volume then the last 2 up days.
and I doubt they will do anything, but if they do the most they would do imo is Fine Orex and that should be it, imo. But, so far the FDA has done nothing.
I agree, Orex had to tell the results of the study so they could patent a Heart Drug. The guy from the FDA or the entire FDA is throwing a Hissy Fit, imo. I believe that the regulatory procedure of the FDA is the problem not the Board or Ceo of Orex. At the most they should be fined and warned and that should be the end of it. What the study does prove is that as an obesity drug Contrave is very safe and the EU should approve it as a safe obesity drug this fri and after that it should easily move to 10.
the last 2 days is nothing more than a test of the neckline at 6.50. If Orex holds 6.50 and I believe it will, it should fulfill the Head & Shoulders target of around $10 a share. Go Orex!!
Orex will fly, next stop $10. The EU is an independent entity and they would look pretty foolish, imo if they let some dummies from the USA FDA influence their opinion. They would look like sycophant followers and they don't want that type of image. Also Orex had to disclose the Light study results to get a patent as a heart drug. This whole thing has been really over-blown!
I saw Orex at 6.52 on the after-mkt and there is strong support at 6.50 and the close above 7 indicates to me that we have weathered the storm and the next info is on fri-Eu announcement which I believe will be positive, it should easily lift orex by at least one point, imo.
You are 100% right, the Euros do not want to look like a bunch of sycophant toadies to the Americans and also Contrave will be approved as a weight loss drug in Europe not as a heart drug!