how does the company sell 10,500,000 shares of common stock to the public for $13 a share when the stock is trading under 13? I realize the general public isn't very smart but this I do not understand. Maybe I'm the dumb one? Someone please advise me. Thanks in advance
Never left TTNP, never sold any shares either. Actually have added in the 1.60s. A CRL will only come due to CMC issues in my opinion. I like the odds of approval very well and think it can see $3, if not tomorrow then in the near term. I think if approval news is out early it trades higher as the day goes on. A $300 million market cap is fair value on approval I think. Holding a massive position of over 500,000 shares at average 1.55. For anyone that sold off due to fear from the recent drop, my advice to you would be not to trade biotech. For those who added like me, good luck. I honestly think tomorrow will be fun.
Who cares!? I am 95% confident they will miss earnings. Their impressive run of crazy revenue growth will come to an end. I am expecting earnings to flatline and the crazy P/E to correct itself. I've been short since $99
Only you, and apparently JPM, could spin today as a positive. The inventory write off explanation is bogus. At least tell me I was right on. I said royalties for Linzess would be around $3 million. It was $2.25 million. The only reason this price didn't collapse is so the institutions can sell their shares above $17 to fools like you before shorting it to oblivion. Good luck buying more Ironwood
Lower revenues are because the drug doesn't work, has intolerable adverse effects, and declining efficacy over time.
Great sales? I'm not sure what you were looking at. This drug was projected $2.5 BILLION, with a B, by one analyst for 2016. It got $4.5 million in 3 months. Sales were awful.
The dramatically higerh guidance is no surprise. IRWD is the biggest scam in biotech and I didn't expect that to end today. You gotta keep the scam going for it to work!
And the price per share didnt crash. In fact, it barely budged. This was soaring the last few months for no reason. Today it should have gapped down to $12 based on those numbers. It's somehow holding $17.
Today is a shorting day. When the next short interests numbers are out you will realize that. Everything you said was wrong.
I've been following biotech since 2007 and never have I come across a drug, and a company, I felt was more overvalued and doomed to fail. Go short with everything you've got here. Market cap should be $200 million, not near $2 billion. Today was proof of that.
3.27... I like you're prediction jrange. Good luck to everyone here. This should be interesting next few days. I almost want to just let it all ride. It's risky but I like the risk vs reward this stock presents.
Wi will say though that considering the near $2 billion market cap the street assigned to this stock I'd be surprised if the saw any more potential here.
You got my blood boiling stockdoc! I will admit I love a good thrill ride. The bulls have clearly been in control of this stock for some time. I suspect the bears will begin to take hold. Good luck to you my old friend
You seriously are a useless person on this board. I won't be surprised if TTNP is down a nickel and you start trashing it tomorrow. You are going on ignore, and I suggest others put you there as well.
I want to know what people think will be the pre-news price peak and we will close at next Monday. Here are mine.
Peak of 2.37
Next Monday close 2.23
Hoping for $3 to 3.50 on Tuesday after approval.
This is the eve before the long awaited Linzess Q1 earnings and not a single peep on this board! This has to be the weirdest stock I've ever followed. I wouldn't be surprised if sales were miniscule and this stock goes up 5%. Regardless, we will soon find out if I was a dreaming fool or a keen observer.
Sorry, I was at work all day today and couldn't reply. I actually bought 50k shares yesterday at 1.78 when I saw we were on the move. I lost almost $200k yesterday off SRPT so my funds took a bit of a beating. Nevertheless I still have cash but am not planning on adding now unless I have to average down due to a REMS delay. I'm sitting on 450k shares, which is plenty for now. Don't worry, you won't need me to bring it up anyways. The ball is in motion and I think today was the last day to add your shares before the run. This is about to get very interesting...
Yoou can kiss the premiums on those OTM Calls goodbye but don't be so quick to expect red tomorrow. I added some shares at 35.50, should have added again at 33. The news wasn't as great as everyone would hope, but definitely wasn't bad either. You may see a sell off at the open but at some point smart investors will realize what they got. I regret not selling more May 50s and 55s and not dumping my May 40s. Hopefully my May 30 will hold their value.
Haha! I did. Covered some too quickly at 17.40, then again at 16.90. Covered a lot at 16.50. Still holding 13k short and will look to add above 17. I was lucky today indeed. Shorted ALXN at 99.50 as well. Sold some SRPT calls when it was above 40. Today was a good day for me considering the blood bath in the market.
Lol, best post of the day. I owed $440k. Didn't want to pay until after this month. Expecting nice gains from a few stocks I bought and shorted. Took a $14k penalty for the delay, hopefully stocks don't go to sheet.
By someone other than me? I'm just playing. Sit tight you guys. The Dow is down almost 200 points and gold is surprisingly down almost $150 as well. Things are weird in the market, especially with the ridiculously low market cap of TTNP. This deserves realistically between $200-250 million today and between $300-350 mil on approval. Just sit tight. There won't be the huge rally we are looking for on a bloody red day like today. But later this week? Very possible.