My understanding we have until July 15th to do due diligence--can still terminate at our sole
discretion---I think it will be a Go!
8 Directors Receiving Director fees over the years
Millions of Dollars Attorney fees -----Law Suit 6-7 years---ongoing
IMHO case could have been settled in 4-5 hours with right people
working on it--
I would like to think that that what has happened here is not "crooked"
I think greed factor creeped in--actually surged in bigtime--
Thanks that is very helpful indeed!
Seriously IMHO much will depend on the overall market--
Perhaps less so with YHOO (with IPO coming as a potential positive catalyst)
In any event---worth holding for potential run near term to $40?
$2.20 close on Friday May 23rd---(after trading briefly over $3.00 earlier in the year).
At this point up slightly from the $2.12 beginning of year price following the 158%
gain in 2013.
Recent insider buying encouraging---it will be interesting to see what happens when
the "Hego lockup" expires in August. My hope is that any selling by former Hego people
and other insiders will be small relative to each individual's total holdings, and any such selling
that should take place will be more than absorbed by one or two large buyers
Recent weakness IMHO due to investor misunderstanding of first quarter results and the
impact of the mark to market accounting which represented approximately $.08 of the
$.10 operating loss---this was a non-cash outflow item (resulting ironically from the stock
appreciating from 12/31/2013 to 3/31/2013--
Currently both "street analysts" (Dougherty and Noble) have $4.00 one year price targets
Updating my guesses re certain metrics :
2015 Revenues $72,000,000
Operating EPS $.16
Price Target Range March 2015 $3.00 - $3.40
2016 Revenues $84,000,000
Operating EPS $.26
Price Target Range March 2016 $4.00 - $5.00
Hopefully Price Target Ranges and Timing turn out to be conservative
Still many risks involved, and stock trades thinly---
Note if even the low end ($3.00) 2015 price target actually attained in approximately
ten months--would represent an annualized rate of return from current $2.20 of 43%
(Needs to be a solid $3.00 where one can buy or sell in sizeable quantities)
If street analyst $4.00 price targets achieved even by late 2015 (approximately
18 months)--an annualized rate of return of approximately 47%
IMHO---"Play the hand out"---Root for another larger strategic buyer company coming along
in 2015-2016 and acquire ChyronHego at a premium to the above numbers
With Great respect---Best to be conservative on Alibaba Value $160,000,000,000
Yahoo share perhaps $32,000,000
Not sure about tax implications for Yahoo--- Conservative $30,000,000,000?
A lot of Yahoo earnings come from Alibaba and Japan
Can't Double Count---
Perhaps Core Yahoo 6,000,000,000?
Still $42,000,000,000+ ??
Recent Article---(See headlines) worth considering by Management
Probably won't happen but would be the right thing to do IMHO
with stock under book value. Every single share repurchased would:
Increase book value of remaining shares
reduce the amount of total dividends being paid out at rate of 13% +/- (annual basis)
Probably reduce fees received by management annually
Thank you to all for responses to my guess re: 2017
Definitely just a guess---whether "wild" or not ----time will tell
Meanwhile I learned (from an extremely low level ) a lot today surfing the net
---"DNA Vs. RNA" I now have a better understanding of what our
company actually does---everyone posting here probably already knows
all about this, however if any gaps--- IMHO worth checking out
In an effort to truly understand what our company actually does, I figured
it would be best to learn more about RNA and "Googled up RNA and
eventually surfed into the above website---
Everyone posting on this board probably understands everything what is contained on the
site, but for anyone that has one or two gaps ---pretty fascinating.
For me somewhat comprehensible---I figure I was at 1/100 of 1% of what I
I would like to know----now I am at 2/100 of 1%---A long way to go but huge progress!
Hopefully Chris and you are both right--There are risks of course but I am thinking/hoping
the following scenario materializes---
Manufacturing commencing later in 2015
Ramping Up production and sales in 2016
Full Scale Production and Global Marketing in 2017
Revenues in 2017 reach $1,600,000,000
Stock sells at 4X Revenues ($6,400,000,000 market cap)
Assume 46,000,000 shares
Stock Trades Between 120 and 160 in 2017
Will be challenging getting everything in place
Others on this Board have a much better handle on this than myself
Would be interested if anyone thinks this is reasonable? Too High? Too Low?
IMHO Cat's still alive---wounded perhaps, but prognosis although
guarded, is for recovery--will take time and possible relapses along the way.