I would just hold COP here (holding 200sh) (small-fry) also hold FEN, fyi, it's a bascet of MLP's, it tracks AMJ closely.. get some before dividend announcement in a week, FEN pays about 6.3%...
At 20:00 Wed, Pemex reported that the fire on the platform was suffocated and denied reports that there was collapse of structures.
He said the fire did not cause a spill at sea, since only a hydrocarbon runoff, which was contained by specialized vessels was recorded. He also assured that the impact on production will have minimal impact.
1 dead, 45 injured, 300 evacuated, 8 boats putting agua on it...
I told you all resistance is 64, I think it's better to hold here, I DO NOT think Iran will make a viable deal, if this is affecting oil price, that negociation with Iran is DOA, they will not agree, so forget it and hold COP here.
It's always ok to take profits. I think COP will test the $65, then /if 66, I just decided to hold 200 shares for this eventual outcome. GLTA, dirt.
resistance is 64 where hit about 3-4 times, me thinks will get thru and then it's $65= 50-day sma, if clears, 66 is done deal. Holding 200sh now.
looks like a hammer candle today, check it out (bullish) or this 4-day head & shoulders sinks our ship breaking neckline next week would be dire indeed fyi