Once the license gets approved & they get seeds growing, I can see $1.
Like you, I've been long FITX for quite a while, I'd make money if I sold today.
Become some people believe in the future of this company.
BTW, I haven't & won't order a tee shirt.
I bought some more this morning.
I have electronic service. I just double checked - I file all investment-related correspondence separately & received nothing from EXCO. I've been expecting a proxy, since it's that time of the year & I've been getting them from everyone else. I got the prospectus on the rights offering last winter, so I'm in the system. Oh well........
Did anyone around here receive an "invitation" to this event? I didn't.
On May 22, 2014, EXCO Resources, Inc. (the "Company") held its 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting"). The matters voted upon at the Annual Meeting included the following:
Broker Non-Votes 53,046,916
It will happen when it happens.
I check the HC website several times a day. I'm looking for a name to be posted between CanniMed Ltd. and Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc.
It's obvious there was a BOD meeting. I haven't received any sort of proxy or correspondence that normally signals a shareholder meeting. Has anyone else?
An apt name. ~Thank You!~
1. I don't have a legal action. Wrong! - JCPenney has taken legal action against me.
~ Every "legal action" has two sides, hon. I was being polite ~ an insect like you deserves to be eaten by the geckos that inhabit the oustide of the JCP headquarters - they come out at night, so be careful!~
2. I give consumers a LOT of credit. It is the less than savvy consumer that gets taken advantage of by deceptive practices - some seniors, etc. So, it would seem you are Wrong AGAIN!
~ During the Johnson era, MOST consumers quit shopping at JCP. Was it the savvy or the non-savvy ones that left?~
3. Your Comment, "they like fake prices" - Um, really? People like to be tricked out of their hard-earned money? WRONG AGAIN - WOW!
~"fake prices" was a term used by your hero, Mr. Johnson. I believe he also compared coupons and sales to cocaine?~
4. Your comment, "They don't want to be educated" - WRONG!!
~ "educating consumers" was another of Mr. Johnsons' buzzwords. They didn't want to be "educated," so they went to Macy's & Kohl's.~
5. The "Re-Ullmanization" of the pricing resulted in prices that were much, much higher. To even approach getting Johnson's everyday FAIR price would require a few coupons, exact timing and a lucky troll doll.
~ My spouse needed jeans the other day. I went to JCP. The Jeans were regularly priced at $36, on sale for $21.99. The F&S was $24.00. I had a coupon that gave me $10 off $25. I found some socks for $3.99 & paid just over $17 with sales tax. Btw, my mom sold my troll doll at a garage sale when I was in college.~
6. So some consumers, in your own words, don't consider these claims to be bogus. ~ I am intelligent enough not to use terms like "all."~
7. Please identify which consumers you feel it is OK for JCPenney to deceive for profit. ~You're missing the point, dude. Very few people are deceived - they didn't like F&S because it ultimately cost them more (See # 5). They left. ~
Dear GoldenBoy, a/k/a Captain Obvious
Good luck with your legal action. Your attorneys are laughing all the way to the bank.
Consumers are a LOT smarter than you give them credit for. Shopping is sport for many of them - they like "fake prices." They don't want to be "educated," because they already know how to play the game.
They know the "fair and square price" for the merchandise they are seeking. During Mr. J's tenure, the "fair and square price" was too high. So, they went to Macy's and Kohl's.
I suspect the "real reason" JCP wants your recordings is so they can squelch this thing instead of spending a boatload on legal fees defending what most educated consumers consider bogus claims.
Call Messrs Johnson and Ackman - maybe they can help you find a job.
With the shareholder meeting scheduled for the morning after earnings release, corporate is planning a GOOD report.