fdkp, lets try to have a market view that is helpful in either direction. This is not Rush Limbaugh hour. If you would like to complain about your hatred for a black president, you can always start a blog and blog while watching Fox news all day everyday.
still have Greece when their market opens on Monday, oil going down. No positive catalysts until earnings.
Scty is leading the way today, we wil follow and usually a retest of the days lows happens.
With lack of positive news and a disappointing labor force growth news and oil going down again....I just don't know..but for the first time ever I will say that I am glad I pared my losses and If I were you I don't know that I would be holding with a wait and see attitude.
wait until it opens. it will have huge losses even with a Yes vote on Sunday.
Gemany's Merkel has already said no more talks until after the vote. She said she is done talking about it. I think she wants Tspiras (whatever spelling) gone.
I should have never played with this stock (FSLR).
If this stock can go from $150 to $12 as it did, than what is different about now?
I am also currently on the fence about going ALL CASH and selling the dividend stocks I own as well. I also forgot to mention I sold CAFD this morning.
Now I NEVER point people to opinions because EVERYONE has a bias but maybe you should take a look at this ...
What I lost was my fault...I chose to ignore all the signs and have a wait and see attitude
1. Greece WILL not make tomorrows payment. Is a sure thing. It CANT.
2. This will continue not only until the referendum but past it as they figure out what to do next after the vote
3. Billions and billions have been pulled out of the market over the last few months...I saw it and hoped they
would come back in if the fundamentals were right but...see 4
4. fundamentals CANT be better than marginally better (as the case with housing) when the FED has favored
the market (billionaires) over people's savings.
5. If the FED has steered billions your way than as a billionaire the best thing to do is get out now.
6. Its NOT just Greece that cant sustain its debt (where we have $10 billion invested) but also Puerto Rico
where we have $80 billion in vested.
7. Dow just missed making a higher high recently for the first time. Sign.
8. ALL SUPPORT LEVELS were busted today on the S&P
I should have sold Friday but like many I thought the probability for a deal was better than 50/50 until the knucklehead called for a referendum.
Just an excuse to sucker the suckers....clearly Greece is paramount to the building of solar cells....oh wait thats China, Germany, and the US. Well then clearly they purchase a majority of the solar cells made....oh wait thats the rest of the world. Well then clearly they will stop providing solar infrastructure...oh wait they dont.
If greece defaults the sun will stop shining and there will be now way to generate electricity from solar panels and then there will be no money coming in and we will all turn into mole people.
Yeah its that stupid
Im sure his or her track record for soothsaying is above board. Why else would somebody with the ability to correctly forecast events be posting on our lil message board
All hail fdkp who is always correct ????? Right??????
When fdkp talks markets listen.
wonder why the market stays relatively high while nearly every stock you own goes down significantly?
Its a correction without the correction...
A few key stocks keep the overall indicies afloat while everything else goes down.
Financial class warfare?