You know nothing and neither does Duke. It's just a guessing game you guys play. Hey, even a squirrel gets a nut sometimes. You have a crystal ball my friend? Are you using the same one Duke uses? Or are you an employee of Duke's? Whatever, it doesn't matter. No one can accurately predict the price movement of this stock. And it's not rocket science: up or down. WHEN it goes up and down and IF you should be on the right side of the trade -- that's all that matters. You guys want it to go down, it's obvious. The rest us want it to go up. You say $3.50 is inevitable. Duke says $2.90. Faulkner says $4.50. Lets revisit this post in late January to see who is the real genius is here.
Absolutely the most frustrating stock investment I've ever had.
Shark -- this really sucks the way this stock trades. And there's consternation when anyone says this stock is manipulated. Oh the conspiracy theories. But it's #$%$ true.
Following the market? I don't think so. Market is up 125 points and this is doing nothing, up $.02 cents. WHY? I don't understand how this stock is trading and WHY -- most importantly -- it is trading so anemically. Any reasons you could share with me?
you ramble way too much. And learn how to write. Nobody can read your short hand gobbly #$%$. You sound intelligent but your penmanship sucks. Grade: F.
they're only half way through, $2 billion. Another $2 billion thru summer and they may announce another $2-$4 billion after that. Count on the next 18 months if that happens.
Sharktracker99 -- Curious about your opinion of SIRI's technical chart. I took a close look at it and the top of the trend line is $4.40-$4.60, although from the way I see the chart I see the $4.40s as the top (NOT $4.60) unless there's some kind of news to propel it higher -- then $4.50-$4.60 IS possible. The bottom end of this trend line appears to be in the $3.90s area. So if you're looking to trade this, $4.40 or higher would be a great trade with my belief the stock will see the $3.90s again. A chance to make $.50 and buy back in at these levels.
Another thing -- I would hope this all happens BEFORE the next CC which would be right around this time. IMO -- I would NOT want to be holding shares during the next earnings call. You just have to know that the re-calculation of the GM deal is going to cause a subs blip that the media and analysts will take advantage of to bring the share price back under $4.
What do you think of my analysis?
msampman -- I took a closer look at I agree with you $4.40s looks more realistic but, like you said, some kind of news to propel it would make $4.50-$4.60 possible. Another thing -- I would hope this all happens BEFORE the next CC which would be right around this time. As all my shares are long and any taxes to them wouldn't have to be paid for 16 months, I would not hesitate to sell at these levels, but even more important, i would NOT want to be holding shares during the next earnings call. You just have to know that the re-calculation of the GM deal is going to cause a subs blip that the media and analysts will take advantage of to bring the share price back under $4. Do you agree with my analysis?
SO you're saying according to the chart, the new range by late Jan (seems the same technical chart Steven Faulkner is following) will be $3.90-$4.40. Actually the top of the trend is at $4.60. Take a closer look. You agree?
hoping for $4.25... will take a chance and sell at this level with hope of getting in much lower... don't think the share price will sustain itself with the CC coming up and change in sub metrics. Also don't think we see $4.50 as Faulkner's Pro Bullish SIRI forecast indicates.