Sat, Oct 25, 2014, 10:50 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

AmerisourceBergen Corporation Message Board

cbli_long 62 posts  |  Last Activity: Mar 12, 2014 8:16 AM Member since: May 23, 2011
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • this is a ploy to move pps lower for the funds to pick up more cheap shares before this gaps up.

  • This type of progress takes years and millions to develop. Selling your shares here at 9 would be like selling Netflix at 30. If you can turn down the bashing, the talking heads, and follow the science, then you will find NWBO is heading well north of 9 my friend.

  • Of the week. 50 percent below 52 week high, I'm loading up here

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    BARDA is interested in testing......

    by cats44ever Dec 11, 2013 1:56 PM
    cbli_long cbli_long Dec 12, 2013 4:57 PM Flag

    wow really, because the current price of 1.13 is so far off of a dollar. Im not sure if you noticed this yet but we are investing in the science, not the stock price. Sounds like you are barking up the wrong tree here inonil. Either back up the truck here and buy or get the #$%$ off this message board.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • cbli_long cbli_long Oct 23, 2013 8:22 PM Flag

    laurence peter analogy well used here. Although I do believe barda does fund this year, it wont be the jump shareholders are waiting on.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Looks like shorts are waking up with a soiled bed on this one... 14-16 soon easy.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Very tight trading pattern

    by cbli_long Aug 10, 2013 7:32 AM
    cbli_long cbli_long Aug 10, 2013 7:25 PM Flag

    BARDA is clearly playing by their own rules right now. Im sure this will either skyrocket or plunge way before any news is posted. Its great science, and with the roswell patient trials almost complete data should be extremely strong IMHO. I want to see dosage perfected for the radiation to the point of no doubt. If cleveland leaves any "doubt" on the table...well then we know what happens. In the contract award from BARDA being in the 50m range, we would double instantly with a gradual 2 year rise to 9 - 12 range before FDA decision in late 2015. Im in with just shy of 30k shares currently... no exactly chump change but willing to hold long term clearly as the profile name states.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Those of whom have been following CBLI for the past couple years have gone through many of these patterns before, none of which have been as important as the next hurdle for Cleveland. I just finished reading through the quarterlies and found it interesting that they attached an "other" section describing how additional funding could or could not shape Q2 of 2014 significantly. Burn rate of all projects was not terrible at 5m. Jean hopefully has something cooking as things begin to look extremely interesting for Cleveland going into this winter. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • then 200k civilians would have been exposed. this is exactly why we need 502!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • shares in the 1.80s would be a .30 swing from the top just 5 days earlier, of 2.20 on no news but an addition of staff to handle regulations... these shares look very appealing in my eyes strictly based on the fact that nothing but positive news has come from CBLI. Negative news would post by the end of today if BARDA declines IMHO. For that reason, we may have a wave of emotions from investors today towards close and into next week. (monday = funday IMHO )

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • cbli_long cbli_long Apr 14, 2013 9:25 PM Flag

    I could see CBLI management sticking it to the little remaining shorties and give news first thing tomorrow morning, like 4:21am or something. lol. I believe the scenario, no news is good news as well. I believe we are in the clear for a refusal. IMHO. For those holding basically from the beginning, this may actually be our beginning...

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    A different perspective

    by justrpaul Apr 4, 2013 10:58 PM
    cbli_long cbli_long Apr 5, 2013 12:03 PM Flag

    exactly, the trial currently going on right now at Roswell is due to finish up in October/November 2013. This trial includes humans, which will give us our lethal dosage number. hopefully. Sometimes talking to doctors etc. about investment and biotech talk will on steer you in the wrong direction, they see things in black and white as we would hope entolimod will land in the gray and be a break though for lethal radiation patients. they see things in odds, being number of people likely to die without, as we see it as to how many CBLB502 will save with. long story short, I dont always listen to what my doctor says about his or her "diagnosis" as much as what they believe science has to come. Many are very jaded and completely cut off from "modern/future" science as we see it today. I have been buying many different biotechs in the past 5 years, most of whom have come to approval and have had great success.... hold tight, good things to come from buffalo soon.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Clear and Present Danger:

    by langlanggarden Feb 12, 2013 7:59 AM
    cbli_long cbli_long Apr 4, 2013 10:36 AM Flag

    Clearly the NK actions have sparked new interest in CBLI. How long these traders will swim is unknown. I could see this running to 2.40 easy with no news at all. Smart investors are holding, waiting on news from rachel saying that BARDA has funded and we are heading to 6+.

    Patiently waiting...

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    BARDA This Week?

    by fjmulvz Mar 24, 2013 11:31 AM
    cbli_long cbli_long Mar 24, 2013 2:19 PM Flag

    Catts44ever, I completely agree. If we have no news by the 15th, then in a likely hood we are in. As I posted in earlier, we will continue to increase our PPS until we hear Yay or Nay for BARDA, thats a given. Clearly this past week brought C&F money, other sideline money and spec money will come in the next couple weeks, Ive traded biotechs for years, this is going to be your classic rise to news, pop, come back down and then gradual increase until CBLB502 approval in late 2014/early 2015.Futuristic opinion.... A buyout of some sort may come trying to scoop up Cleveland for somewhere in the 14-17 dollar range, smart shareholders will hold because with the Oncology studies in CBLB502 will be ready for BLA next year as well. One drug, two groundbreaking fields with a 6B market cap. Clevelands studies have survival rates of 3 times higher than without CBLB502. Bio markers and funding from BARDA will be only a small step in this giant leap forward in 2013 for CBLI.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • cbli_long by cbli_long Mar 18, 2013 5:43 PM Flag

    This thing needs to start picking up some steam coming up on April 15th. We could easily double in the next two weeks for all we know. I was just able to listen to the last CC and my take is that they already have heard from a possible partner, and if BARDA funds, the offer is on the table. Hope this does not dilute the shareholders to bad, because alone 502 tops a 6B market cap. My chips are on the table and have been for a while, its time to see if we hit on the river or not.

    All the best. CBLI-LONG

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • we wait. But not necessarily on our hands, I have been purchasing small chunks. I have my average down to the low twos down from almost 4. First initial investment was 3.50s in 2008 and 09. These levels well...candy from a child. if we see low 1s again im b

  • Going crazy all around us and we sit on our hands with cblb502. Crying shame.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • cbli_long by cbli_long Jan 3, 2013 12:15 PM Flag

    Making major moves in 2013. Consider yourself lucky for even seeing this post !!!!

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Lets play the BARDA game

    by theedoinkster Jan 2, 2013 3:33 PM
    cbli_long cbli_long Jan 3, 2013 9:00 AM Flag

    My guess is BARDA funds around 15m now and another additional 15-20m with more testing results. I think stock price leading up to BARDA could go well north or your 310... Lets say 4.25 pre and 6.50 after funding, eventually by year end I see cbli sitting anywhere from 6 to 9 bucks. Glta

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Looks like they might be closing shop here.

    by inbroke Nov 15, 2012 4:25 PM
    cbli_long cbli_long Nov 15, 2012 10:25 PM Flag

    no you spelled everything wonderfully, you just used the saying "things that make you go hmmm" completely wrong, you wrote, thinks that make you go hmmm.... and it made me laugh.

    thanks. d bag.

ABC
78.28+0.84(+1.08%)Oct 24 4:02 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.