Holding now...If it dips below .60 I will buy more. I guess I was hoping for more from the company about Namoya before the years end. It was not my intention to hold these through the new year but it looks like I might have to. Thanks for your input
Hope so, rugged. We shall see, this is my hedge, so I need gold to counter react the market, the problem is that Gold has not be counter reacting consistently lately. I guess it just needs more time.
Dug in like a tick, gotta hold now. Need .79 to be green, not sure why it is so hard to keep a company with a positive EPS on the year, above $1. There are 1000s of turds out there in a lot worst shape than BAA. Gold and the sector have been hit hard, but the future can not be so bleak to stay under $1. We shall see...
Anyone have some good news. Days like this upset me, Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq are down, but gold goes down too. Even bonds had a good day, darn it! Banro better announce some news on new mine, or I am in trouble.
I do not understands this at all. Verified AH volume of 1.6 from 4pm to 5pm ET on Yahoo and Scottrade. How does that happen? Somebody wanted a ton of a shares and somebody got rid of a ton, and all for .65? Can someone really plan this? Any thoughts would be good, I have no clue if this is good or bad for sh's.
Hey basher, I hope your Mensa chapter peeps don't see this post! You may get kicked out for acting foolish. Dow and S&P cannot sustain the recent growth, the market will correct itself down and Gold will bounce back. Not saying gold is a good long term investment at this price, but it will bounce back after the holiday season. At that time it will be the perfect storm for BAA SHs, as the new mine will be fully operational, and the stock will jump. If you are a SH you should hold on if you can. If you are thinking of investing you should do it now in the .60's. BAA owns the rights to 11.1 million oz. of gold, and they are just starting to pull it out of the ground right now.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
The all in cash cost is what maybe concerning to some. But I still like my chances here.
Sounds good to me! Catching a falling knife can be scary, I reached out a little to early on this one, but I am confident it will come back. I don't think the earnings scared the MM's I think it was the added costs of the new site with the decrease in expected production of the new site.
So which is it? Watch out for the double negatives. You sound educated, so maybe this was a subcon slip. Basher on a short run? Basher to buy? The company has spent wayyyyyy too much on this new site and now they have lowered the expected output to 7,000-10,000 ounces from 16,000-22,000. That news plus the gold coming down and earnings being a penny short, spoked some folks. Next earnings showing output of new site will be the real tell. But a company still showing a profit with a pps under a $1, please, that is a buy!