Hillary has taken 21 million dollars from banks in a 24 month period for supportive speeches .
T Rowe Price capital appreciation fund. PRWCX
forced to keep the money in the market for five years.. Anyway, it can't be a stock it must be a mutual fund. You can't give an answer like no fund , or some smart lick answer. If you want to do that, please don't respond at all. After the first response, I will give you my choice.
You may already know this but a split does not give you more money after a split. Its like say now you have ten dollars .. After the split you still have 10 dollars.. Just 2 5 dollar bills instead of a 10.
Denny, where do you think money will be tapped for the infrastructure that Trump and Sanders both want to build? The highest tax brackets would be taxed more and I think that is even above what you are making. In that respect Trump and Sanders share a similar idea but be sure, Sanders is trustworthy , Trump might be trustworthy but his true agenda puts himself first imo. Regardless, money for military or infrastructure has to come from higher taxes and growth. Lowering corporate taxes and creating incentives to bring some jobs back here will probably be part of an initiative, although it seems doubtful that Sanders would ever lower the corporate tax.
The more these analysts talk the less they know . Unless they have pointed news they do one thing and that is make Sh-- up. They have too. They can't have dead air on cnbc. Cramer has to run his mouth even when he has nothing to say, so 10% of the time there is news and called for analysis and the other 90 % of the time spent in speculation and stories growing out of their own sewn fears that eventually drive the market expectations for given stocks beyond what they deserve, both on the good side of what they deserve as a stock price and earnings as well as the bad. Everyone absolutely hates Appl stock now.. I think their entry with a billion dollars into the Chinese ride sharing company is a very smart move. People want excitement and that is fine but only after they find their objectivity.
GM is Barrons pick for 2016 in their top 5.. Oh, and the payout ratio isn't 27 % , I misspoke.. it's currently 22%
No disrespect riv but sounds like you are talking out of your a-- if you think the stock will trade at 1/2 of what it is now. The p/e is 4.9 and the payout ratio currently is 27% aprox.
You are providing a worst case scenario. The pendulum overshoots. I would bet for a positive outcome before betting it got much worse. Didn't you say that oil wasn't finished going down in late January when all of a sudden it would have made great sense to buy in?
. China .. exactly why it is a buy. China will get better from here as will emerging mkts. The dividend on GM is high as well. I must admit the fall took me by surprise bu the downside risk is low at this point.
The auto stock ARE in the Doldrums now. ARE cheap now. The risk for F or GM to lose as much money in stock price going forward is much less than on a stock in the mid or high range in another sector. Don't sell F.
FB is probably the Best stock you can own. I mean that, It is totally taken for granted, it , it's forum, it is like hot water or electricity and people would go nuts if it were taken away. I look at the ads. It knows what I want to see, somehow. I am a buyer at some point in the future. Fang , minus Netflix is probably the best cornerstone stocks that one should hold in a portfolio. UTG has been doing quite well. I thing aerospace stocks look good too. Transports are getting clocked. I like GM big time. So cheap it is ridiculous.
This is a brilliant move by Buffet , unlimited dollars to renovate and empower Yahoo, who, already has the best Finance page on the Internet. This is like total in internet inroads for Buffett and all of Berkshires subsidiaries.