I own all three, ERF PWE and PGH. Doing just OK with them except PWE where my avg is now about 9.5 . Enjoying the divy $$ for now. I can wait for them to turn higher and they will in time.
I really don't think it matters to the shorts if they have to pay the 0.18 divy when they can cover in the AM and re-short the stock in After Hours. If I'm right then we are up 0.34 in regular trading and down 0.35 in AH.
The NTRI pps is now at my lowest of two NTRI positions in my IRA account. I have a new 1st. position @$14.26 (today) in my regular trading account. Will add to my IRA account and trading account if we get to mid 13's .
It appears to be dead money?? I don't think my investment in NTRI drawing nearly 5% interest as dead money. I'm 'somewhat' enjoying the ride down as I've already sold this stock twice for healthy profits and will do again, just not now,
Yes, I'm holding shares that tanked to about the avgerage of my two current positions but I can handle a few hundred more (up to 1K more) below $14.50 just for the 4.8% divy and knowing some next quarters will be better.
Problem with Wall Street is they expect every company to do quarter after quarter, year after year greater revenue and ESP and that just doesn't happen all the time . I'm happy with my current NTRI positions and will by below my lowest position. I hope it goes to $13 and I buy more (3rd position) and still get my divy money.
Evidently someone(s) didn't like the CC and decided to dump their shares. Unless I'm wrong there was a huge drop AH then almost a full recovery and then 'Bang' , down $0.82 in After Hours close.
Oh well, can't please everyone. As for me I'm holding tight through 2014 because I think it's a real turn-around and there are better days ahead. The guidance was no doubt conservative and that's OK by me.
I have a trailing stop order triggered by 52 week high. I hope the order gets filled by some shorts covering in early AM regular trading. I could use the $$ to buy something better.
If I sell then it will go up but it has to get to $13 before I sell... Good grief, What did I just write? OK, so I have a AON limit at $13. I'm sure it will get there.
I believe they will post a profit as well but I might have to sell on the news because the DJIA is due for another correction IMO. I the last one was just a head-fake but we will see another just like before.
There is no reason to sell unless someone just wants to give their money to the hedge funds shorting the #$%$ out of this stock. The same hedge funds that do this over and over again but while they do someone is buying those shares and when the tide turns or as you mentioned, the company get bought out, the the hedgies won't have a way out except to pay the buy-out price.
Maybe Heinz (HNZ) needs to find a another customer to fill the reduced WTW demand.
Could be the Heinz food part of the problem.
Does that mean a 1 for 2 reverse split on Monday? If so then yea.. maybe even $27 on Wednesday.