Will continue to see big buyers on any dips. Shorting at this low price is laughable. See you at $20+ imo.
potential gain for a long is $100+ and potential loss is $1.50. I for one will stay long and add on dips.
Why short a $1 stock. i would wait until it at least hit double digits for mor profit potential. 300 million shares traded over last 8 weeks and took out all overhanging warrants now its time to fly on the real science. PS. no dilution is coming AVXL has plenty o cash for 2 years + CEO stated.
They exercised and sold and AVXL now has even more cash then last reported. Including trial costs, they have funds for 2-3 years according to CEO.
Retail doesnt want it private but big money have a few aces up their sleves, this s just one. Can't see the reason to short this one.
1. Woodword could easily put together a group of bankers or foundations to take this private between $10-$12
2. Be willing to pay a premium to have assets private and away from short sellers
3. NWBO hasnt gone to the public for any recent financings anyway so no need to stay public.
4. After FDA approval they could take public again at $100, making 10x their investment
5. If they stay public its only because they know they will be over $100 on news and short covering alone.
6. Being private no need to buy on open market to fight shorts.
Because it works!
Maybe even $20+