and Deloitte and PwC have not resigned ...
If the 20-F delay was due to reason other than as stated, PwC would have resigned in protest or to avoid law suit if there would be material changes to the 2013 annual report.
There has been a major selloff in momentum stocks from google, amazon to chinese high fliers like nq mobi dang etc. All their 10Ks as 20-Fs are audited by the big four accounting firms. And there are doubters on all their market values. Why Apple was over $700 not long ago and down below $400 not long ago.
Such is the market and investor sentiments. Why should you and I think of NQ's 20-F and its forecasts any differently?
You need to copy and past the exact verbiage from the conference call and EA report on the filing. Let's not put more credibility issues to your constant negativity.
Depends on what the data was in the past 2 days. And if sentiment is selling the puts cheaper or more expensive.
We are all astonished but what does it mean with volume nearly 2x open interest at 10c.
Care to take a stab at state of the NQ puts?
and a single block of 2000 $7 Jume puts SOLD at .50 each. What was the idiot who sold those puts on the cheap?
Odessa on our top lists:
#2 on the list of "Top 100 cities with lowest ratio of median house value to median household income (pop. 50,000+)"
#25 on the list of "Top 100 high-educated but low-earning cities (pop. 50,000+)"
#57 on the list of "Top 100 cities with shortest commuting times (pop. 50,000+)"
#77 on the list of "Top 100 least-educated cities (pop. 50,000+)"
#90 (79762) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Dutch West Indian first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
#17 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
#33 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for Bush (Republican) in the 2004 Presidential Election, pop. 50,000+"
#34 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
#36 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of births per 1000 residents 2000-2003 (pop 50,000+)"
#77 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest increase in the number of deaths per 1000 residents 1990-1999 to 2000-2003 (pop. 50,000+)"
You got that right as before the boomers (1946 to 1964 births) come of age, LPR was between 58.8% to 60.4% between 1948 to 1970.
In my neck of the woods, done all the plantings already, just watering and occasional weeding now.
NQ appears to have a bit of life today with the ultra low volume yesterday. 20-F is due on the 15, only 2 days before another option expiration date. Good luck to honest traders as opposed to those pump & dumpers to sway sentiments to churn their calls or puts.
I'll take $13.99 on Thursday ... The shorts have done a job to this small cap as they did with FMCN ONP FSIN etc ... time to go private as the others were forced to go. The small caps have no defense against relatively deep pocket against the boutique hedge funds like Toro. Sad state of affair.
lang, some of the local cops would like to see some real action:
• A pedestrian was reported after midnight wearing black pants and a white dress shirt.
• A woman told police someone rang her doorbell but when she called out to ask who it was, no one answered. Police responded and determined the visitor had delivered a package.
• A resident called police to report that someone had tipped over his recycling containers.
• A man was reported to be lying on the ground, possibly writing.
• A person reported a man tried to hide his face, then turned and walked away.
• Police responding to reports of a suspicious person hollering "ho-ho-ho" on Christmas Eve encountered a man in a Santa costume who makes a habit of going up and down the street greeting his neighbors every year.
• Police assisted an Atherton man in a San Francisco bar who forgot where he was and called 9-1-1.
• A person seen walking at midday for two days in a row was contacted and determined to be using lunch breaks to get some exercise.
• Fruit has been disappearing from a tree.
• Loud birds were reported. Police responded and settled the situation.
• A resident reported two people came to the door seeking someone who spoke French.
• A banana, chocolate and whipping cream were found on a vehicle.
• A male truck driver wearing gloves reportedly made a U-turn and then stared at a person.
• A family reported being followed by a duck who resides on Tuscaloosa Avenue.
• A resident reported a large light in the sky. It was the moon.
my sentiment already. Too freaking bad. Carson had forced FMCN and FSIN to go private last couple of years after calling their management book cookers as well. Other short attackers also forced HOGS, HRBN, YONG, PACT and SPRD on to MBO/LBO. Shareholders got a bump from the lows but most barely recovered market values from their peaks.