Yesterday my ZBB took off, today MERU and ARIA looking good....was tempted to buy TSEM earlier this week in the 3.85-3.90 range, but didn't....
Thanks Jim, good advice. I'm taking a beating on some of these small/micro cap stocks that I planned to hold for the long haul even to the point of bk. Thinking about selling everything and playing 1-2 stocks at a time.
Although, my Scottrade account is really just for gambling/entertainment so I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I like having 10-12 positions and hoping for that PR at 8am to send the stock TTMA! lol
I was able to set my order this morning. Gonna try for $1.30....doubt it will get there, but WYY has treatedme well so maybe it will continue to do so.
I tried to get back in at 1.38 but my order was rejected....Scottrade said I didn't have enough $ in my account, while displaying the actual $ amount I had in there....checked my math and I was left scratching my head. lol
Maybe my account needs to settle, but it didn't say that. Oh well...maybe tomorrow I'll get the chance....
I'm thinking about buying it back....2nd protest on a $600M contract was denied. WYY could be $3-$5 this time next year. I'll have to watch PRAN, but I'm not sure I want another biotech after taking a beating on GERN and ARIA....hoping both will have a nice upturn soon....
Bought half of WYY at .91 sold at 1.30, bought the other half at .99 and sold at 1.54....now I'm not sure whether to buy it back after a pull back or put it in something else....
Maybe I need to rip my losers a little bit more....my ZBB is up 50some% today! Still a ways to go before I'm even. lol If only I would have averaged down, but it looked like BK was coming so couldn't do it!
ZBB Energy Corporation (NYSE MKT: ZBB), a leading developer of intelligent, renewable energy power platforms and hybrid vehicle control systems, today announced it entered into a new product development partnership and expanded license agreement with Lotte Chemical.
Under the terms of the strategic partnership, Lotte will acquire an expanded non-exclusive license to sell the Company's zinc-bromide continuous flow battery globally with the exception of the United States and China.
In addition, ZBB Energy and Lotte entered into a new research development agreement. The next generation 500kWh battery represents a tenfold increase in storage capabilities relative to the current ZBB EnerStore(R) 50kWh product.
With the signing of these agreements, ZBB realizes a substantial improvement in their cash position, as well as longer term opportunities for additional revenues and cash flow. With the additional cash flow resulting from these agreements, ZBB expects sufficient capital to fund operations through at least fiscal year 2014, and ongoing contributions to the Company's operating capital throughout most of fiscal year 2015.
I thought about pulling the trigger at 3.36. I'm watching to see if that would have been a mistake.... it'll probably go up from there since I didn't buy. lol
Yeah....and with a good chance to win! Usually we're ready for Izzo to cheer us up after the football season. What a difference Dantanio has made, unfortunately it looks like we may lose our D coordinator. Man if our offense was as good as our defense....
I was hoping it would shoot to $7+ and hold for few days....especially after getting there last week when some data was leaked....nice upgrade today as well. Oh well, maybe something good will happen later this week.
Thanks Slugger....unfortunately I picked it up with unsettled funds, so I have to hope it holds up 'til Thursday. Gonna be a long couple of days! lol Maybe if I sell my ARIA and have those funds available, I can then sell my GERN to prevent a "free ride"?