Ranger, do you think there will be any data presented at ASH for ARIA that will send it higher next week? Or does it all depend on the FDA at this point?
That one fell off my radar...would have been a buyer on that one if I would have noticed it when it dropped below $2.50 a month or so ago.
Good to see you here Fins! Work is kicking my #$%$, so I don't get to spend much time online lately.
FYI there is a website secfilingsDOTcom. It's free and you can get email alerts for all sec filings for any tickers you want.
I'm watching them...hoping to jump in and out at some point. Do you think NWBO would make for a good trade right now?
Kicking myself, I really wanted to get in on both....just hesitant to hold more than 1 biotech now after Z and partly because I couldn't bring myself to sell my SCON and WYY. Getting greedy with both of those, even though I know I should sell....but what can I say, I'm a terrible trader. Slowly learning and definitely wish I would have listened to you guys on some of these calls.....
“The data are immature,” Dr. Camidge acknowledged, “but 80% remain on therapy after 6 months, and we see a marked response in CNS metastases. The updated results of this ongoing phase I/II study show that AP26113 continues to exhibit antitumor activity in crizotinib-naive and crizotinib-resistant NSCLC and is active in ALK-positive brain metastasis, demonstrating responses of clinically meaningful duration.”
Tab, I'm hoping DHS provides a yay or nay decision on WYY 600M contract soon and I'll be picking up some GALE with my winnings!
I'm in at 4.67 and ready for it to rip! I'm a terrible trader and I know I should sell my WYY (up 20%) and put some money down on GALE....
Wow that one's really tempting! Thanks Ranger! Best to jump in or do you think there's more to today's pull back?