Couldn't tell you....just my luck that he puts that out the day after I buy in. I'm hopeful that it'll still run to $4 or $5 before VGX-3100 phase II results.
Thanks wrong and masawyer. It was just an o-ring (nice of AutoZone to be open today). It's amazing how a tiny piece of rubber can cause so much aggravation. Fixed now and chilling at a Bud's house, relaxing and drinking a few, waiting for the game to start.
Happy New Year Wild! Hadn't seen you post in a while and was wondering what happened to you.
Slugger, Ranger, Tab, Wrong, Jim, Suzanne et al Happy New Year!
Thought we were gonna be spending New Year's Eve in Chicago....had to head down to Illinois on Sunday for my Grandpa's funeral on Monday and we figured we would take the kids to the Field Museum in Chicago today.
Anyway, discovered the fuel filter was leaking on my car last night. I think it's just the o-ring has gone bad but couldn't tell, so I was stressing about whether or not we could get it be fixed before heading to the museum and back home today. Heck even thought about getting to dealership first thing this morning and trading it in on a new model and driving home with a new car. lol
Ultimately decided F it, the filter is tucked in on the frame rail under the driver's side door and it was somewhat of a small leak, so just drove it home. White knuckle drive to top it off with snow slicked roads most of the way home as well.
Now time to focus on my Spartans tomorrow! Little worried about this one, with Max Bullough suspended!
Definitely a New's Year that I'll never forget. Lol!
The heck with it....I have my order set for $4.15. Watch it get filled and then briefly pull back to the $3.25 I was looking for. Lol
Thanks wrong.....Looking like I should have just jumped in at 3.60. Maybe it'll came back to me one of these days. Lol
Hey Wrong, do you think $3.25 (if it gets there) would be a good entry point for IDRA or do you think it would be better to wait and see if it pulls back closer to the 100 day movingaverage?
Thanks...trying to figure out my exit point this time.
I've still got GALE and ARIA on my watchlist....and I might as well add CNDO....
1 of them needs a huge sell off to let me in! lol
I've got a healthy position in GSS, so I'm hoping for a bullish year ahead for gold.
Freed up some $ selling FREE today....never thought I'd get out of that one in the positive. Looking like I should have waited another day though.....
Waiting to pounce on INO, CYTR, IDRA or MACK when the opportunity presents itself. Hopefully I'll be able to get out of a couple other positions and buy into more than one on that list.
Managed to get out of FREE today without losing money....was down nearly 50% at one point! Maybe I should have waited one more day...watching now.
I noticed there have been a few recent pull backs to the 100dma (I believe over the last month or two)....hoping to get a better entry. Just trying to be smarter about what I'm doing....I should have added to my TEU in the $2.80's and my MERU when it was around $2.80-2.90.
....and try to keep the DARA's out of my holdings. I can accept Z, it was large bet and I was willing to lose.....