great prediction. this junk sells of in a flash. we need good, substantial news. not some poor upgrade. PFE could offer $35 for it now and it won't cross $10.
how is that good for rig??? they'll spin that off right? I've been in a lot of stocks that spin parts off. that goes down and so does the parent. wish they'd just do business and get their act together. carl, where are you? your other stocks fly. this one is stuck in mud.
yeah, and if that person still works at ARIA, they'd be begging GILD to buy them out at $20 now. They have time and money against them. they need to find drugs fast or get more money which means major dilution. maybe they can print enough shares to equal 1B of them.
unless there is news or news leaked to some analysts, this won't hit 8 tomorrow. Might not on Wednesday.
yeah, I have some shares at 9 and am tired of holding those. I won't say how tired I am of the 5000 shares at 20 that I have in one acct that's almost gone.
want to bet it doesn't hit 8.50 tomorrow? I wish but this might drop from today's gains the way my luck goes.
thanks for the news. I saw it at 7.59. wish it was over 10 now but we have to wait. hope good news Wednesday after earnings. wish they'd say something good about a trial to pop it.
trying hard to push DO down. Someone needs to take them out and shoot the fools. Geez, too many go postal and shoot at schools. Why don't they put their talents to good use and shoot some idiots who try to rig and manipulate the market. Maybe someday we'll hear about something like this and raise a beer to toast the effort.
closing bid ask is 7.26 x 7.27 with no volume (0's). Why that drop after 8pm?? Guess it doesn't mean anything but it bothers me it didn't say 7.46 x 7.50 or around there. No news posted.
notice how the MF author doesn't say squat about the 26113 drug (or whatever number that is with the MRK or the soon to end MRK partnership) and the mystery drug that's 1st in class. Not the whole story.
Good article but I thought all of those expanded labels and other testing were already started. Geez, what are they waiting for??? get this done before you run out of cash.
got to wonder if anyone else is eyeing some buyout/mergers???? I just wish someone would come to their senses and buy ARIA for $25 and be done with it. C'mon, just do it GSK. You've got the cash.
it doesn't go ex-div till 5/5 so you have to buy and hold through this Friday 5/2. hope that helps. 90 cents if you hold shares till 8pm this Friday.
10 before earnings?? Only if there is news. otherwise, this might not see 8 after earnings if they don't have good things to say. I want 20 but let's be realistic.
help me with my math on this: is it 0.2 (20 cents) X 8000 contracts or 1600 bucks or do you still have to multiply the 1600 by 100 shares per option to give your 160,000 bucks??? I thought the price is per contract so it's 8000 x 0.2 = 1600 bucks. thanks