Good article but I thought all of those expanded labels and other testing were already started. Geez, what are they waiting for??? get this done before you run out of cash.
notice how the MF author doesn't say squat about the 26113 drug (or whatever number that is with the MRK or the soon to end MRK partnership) and the mystery drug that's 1st in class. Not the whole story.
closing bid ask is 7.26 x 7.27 with no volume (0's). Why that drop after 8pm?? Guess it doesn't mean anything but it bothers me it didn't say 7.46 x 7.50 or around there. No news posted.
trying hard to push DO down. Someone needs to take them out and shoot the fools. Geez, too many go postal and shoot at schools. Why don't they put their talents to good use and shoot some idiots who try to rig and manipulate the market. Maybe someday we'll hear about something like this and raise a beer to toast the effort.
thanks for the news. I saw it at 7.59. wish it was over 10 now but we have to wait. hope good news Wednesday after earnings. wish they'd say something good about a trial to pop it.
want to bet it doesn't hit 8.50 tomorrow? I wish but this might drop from today's gains the way my luck goes.
yeah, I have some shares at 9 and am tired of holding those. I won't say how tired I am of the 5000 shares at 20 that I have in one acct that's almost gone.
unless there is news or news leaked to some analysts, this won't hit 8 tomorrow. Might not on Wednesday.
yeah, and if that person still works at ARIA, they'd be begging GILD to buy them out at $20 now. They have time and money against them. they need to find drugs fast or get more money which means major dilution. maybe they can print enough shares to equal 1B of them.
how is that good for rig??? they'll spin that off right? I've been in a lot of stocks that spin parts off. that goes down and so does the parent. wish they'd just do business and get their act together. carl, where are you? your other stocks fly. this one is stuck in mud.
great prediction. this junk sells of in a flash. we need good, substantial news. not some poor upgrade. PFE could offer $35 for it now and it won't cross $10.
I'm not thinking or wishing it. I'm mocking the person who said 8.50 today for sure. at this point, we'd be lucky to hold 7. just shoot me and get the pain over with
yeah, and the email said for you spammer to go and stick a vibrator up your love nest and quit sending out spam emails with junk in them.
nobody is looking to buy out ARIA. they need a new drug and more money. in 3 Q's, they'll be toast. They are burning through money like water. the sales sucked, the trials will take too long. If we ever hit 10 again, we'll be lucky. Sorry, but I'm so long and tired of this stock and it's future. Shorts are right. What did that new hire do for them so far??? the stock was 8.5 and if they didn't hire that guy, we'd be 10 before earnings pushed us down. Game is almost over.