hostile takeover?? they have a Poison Pill in place. Can't anyone think???????? geez, if it happens (and over 20), I'll jump up and down like the rest of you. But this will take years to fix.
If the FDA reversed it's decision, ARIA will struggle to open above $6. The elevator goes up slowly and down fast. It won't hit 17 overnight on the FDA allowing the drug on the market again. People, can you all think? do you have college degrees? what kind of jobs do you hold?? if you worked for me, I'd fire most of you for stupidity.
$13?? they are saying $26 and $28. Your numbers are low (LOL). this is pure bs. nobody is buying ARIA out this year. The FDA just gave them a death sentence. PFE won't be able to maneuver past this bs with the FDA so a buyout isn't in the cards.
I think you need to go take a shower and stroke one off to relax. this isn't happening tomorrow nor in 2014 unless they get some great clinical trial on 3 drugs.
this won't leak. this is all bs. don't get caught up in the stupid hype. why would anyone pay $28 for ARIA now?? they didn't before the FDA mess. Please think people. Use your brains.
yeah, if ARIA got an offer for $20+, they won't broadcast it nor would PFE. PFE has the money/shares to do this on their own and some MS/GS/Other won't spill the beans to some other trader 1st to get rich. This buyout isn't happening tomorrow or for a long time. ARIA needs to fix the FDA issue before anyone would even pony up $10 a share. Get real folks. I want 20 but just don't see it happening. If I got into work tomorrow and saw ARIA trading at $25 in PM, I'd have a heart attack running to my car to get my netbook to place a sell. I just don't see it happening in 2014 either.
we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. I doubt PFE or MRK or ANYONE would pony up $26 per share without FDA approval of the drug going back for sale. Also, doubt anyone pays that without a 2nd drug being hit/approved. That's like 5B in market cap for one drug that will sell 700MM at it's peak??? doubt it fellas.
yeah, doubt this would leak. sierra is pure bs. Only insiders would know and not sure how low it would go. managers usually won't post on message boards either. Not sure if PFE offered ARIA a buyout before. Not sure if they'd do it now. All I hope is it's over $20 but somehow with the stock at $5, I doubt it but if the FDA pushed ARIA down and all of this is bs, then $25 is not out of the question.
if it happens, we won't know unless someone inside blabs. I know at MRK that if someone leaks buyout information, they are toast. rarely will you ever see a company that mrk buys to go up before it's announced. If the FDA backs down (hardly unlikely), then any big pharma could buyout ARIA at $25 and everyone would take that amount. I wouldn't hold your breath. I'd love to see it as you know I'm stuck at 20. I bought some at 2.5 and sold that the day before the Europe news cause with my luck, it would have dropped below 1 buck and I didn't want to be stuck with more shares. Of course, holding was the right move. my bad.
look at bitcoin, aapl, amzn, banks, oils, drugs, you name it. things are way overvalued. You can't find anything that's "cheap" except for gold stocks (and BBRY)