yeah, like furball said, it's the chile govt that is pulling barricks pud. too bad for the Argentinian side. maybe that govt can call chile and tell them to get off the pot and tell the Indians to go succcck themselves off. I've got 95% of my money in gold and taking a beating. then the other 5% is down 90% so i'm so mad. screw the dang mine and shut it down for good.
might in 2-3 years once they do a few more trials. the FDA are filled with prickkkkks. they won't let it on the market for a very long time.
the FDA won't allow the drug on the market in 2014. they made their stupid call and won't go back on it unless it cures 85 diseases in 1 day.
guess they didn't really know what they were doing. All to go worthless after tomorrow's close. we won't even hit 24 let alone 25's tomorrow
ABX was said to be in talks with the Chinese. Doubt NEM is. They are buying some copper mine, remember.
yeah, buy some of mine at $20 please. seriously, if they fix the FDA issue (time for that) and get another molecule besides 113, then this might see 20-30 in two years. wish I had money to average down
I'm covered in blood. Have NEM at 47's, ABX at 35's. GDX at 40's, GLD at 160's and the list goes on. I'm hoping they come back in 20 years.
I sold all my VLO at a loss a while back. had a bunch at 47's I think and didn't felt it wouldn't come back (my bad). sold my HFC though last week.
the FDA won't allow the drug on the market by the end of the year. longs are crazy to think so. I'm screwed too so don't #$%$ at me. We need to bomb the FDA building with our Trojan horse and take every one of them who voted against ARIA out and tar and feather them.
pay date is 12/9 but I guess they put it in over the weekend. I see the balance gain in two accts but the history doesn't show yet (probably Monday it will). First time I got it "early". thanks brcm
these #$%$ played god. I hope everyone in their families get cancer and don't have drugs to treat it. Then they will feel the pain like us investors who bought in the last year or so. They calculated the numbers wrong and then hit ARIA twice in 3 weeks. They all need to die a slow death from cancer to teach them a lesson.
so true. we need to storm that building and take as many hostages and show them who's boss. The FDA has too much power and they don't have brains. they are overpaid doctors who use their power to get rich. We need tanks, bombs, planes, ammo, a big Trojan horse, lots of army men, some marines to get us coffee while we fight, molatov cocktails and other items to win this war. We shall not quit till ARIA hits 20.
don't go and waste stockholders money and buy part of a Cu mine. You're valuing the mine at 3.2B and offering 3.1B. use that money to pay down your debt stupid. Use the money wisely. If you got the mine for 500MM or so, then that's okay if it's worth 3B. You're not getting a bargain. Pay down the debt and help us shareholders out. Grow a brain and do the right thing.
sorry AH. I'm working now (past 3 months) after being UE'd for 17 months. I can barely trade once in a while with all the traffic in my office that I share with 30 people. Kinda sucks. I did get out of HFC today for a 3/4 acorn at 47. Got lucky to just put the sell order in and leave it. Now if my gold would go up.