stupid mgt. I own so much of this but I hope it goes BK so mgt loses everything. this is going to plummet. They didn't learn from SDRL's woes. idiot management. Sell the company for $50 and be done with it. fire the whole crew.
okay shortie. they beat expectations. down due to the idiots cancelling the special dividend. what blows my mind is we lost 0.75 per share but it's down over 2 bucks. mgt screwed up. sell out for 50 and be done with it.
I'm both. mad beyond mad. They saw what SDRL did on the dropped div. so they kept the 12.5 cents. I'm fuming over this. Just wish they'd get over 50. I have shares at 55 so I"m #$%$. and the BK was sarcasm.
sorry, not both. meant cynical and sarcastic. I have a lot of money in sdrl (30's), RIG 40's and 50's, DO 40's and 50's. NE in the 30's. I am down so much, I'm fuming. I'm a trader and stuck beyond stuck. just makes me mad. at least we went green for a while. What makes me mad is 1% of oil surplus and DO is down 40% from 50 bucks.
fine. what I was worried about was another SDRL event. DO did go to the 30.X range and has come back nicely. once oil hits 80-100 in the summer/end of year, we'll be over 50. Just have to hold. so we don't get 75 cents per share. at least they kept the other so funds won't sell that have to get divs.
we hear you. was nice getting 87.5 cents per share per Q but that's over with now. I've got a long time to wait in the 50's. I do think this oil mess is just WS manipulation. remember it at 30 a barrel??? then it went to like 114 or so (something like that). I think we see 80-100 oil this year as the countries selling at 40-50 are in trouble with their GDP numbers. They will drop production to push it higher. Time will tell. Until then, 12.5 cents per share is what we get. Still haven't understood why no consolidation in the market with buyouts/mergers short of HAL/BHI.
trying to hold the share price down on DO. when oil is over 100, this will be north of 50 and he'll upgrade then. Do we really think these guys are smart????
I'm mad cause I sold today and rebought it back only to have it drop again. My timing is off. I"m going in and out just in case some idiot offers $15 for it and I get a good gain. The S5 is nice. I'm new to smart phones as my last phone was bought in 2001 (MOTOROLA 120C I think). I have a netbook so never needed a smart phone to trade but now with the S5, I wish I got one a lot sooner. Oh well, I ask myself why buy the stock when I didn't buy a crackberry phone????? stupid me.
grabbing at straws but maybe they got some bids that HB thought were too low and said no but Denner and company wanted to do the deal. I can only hope that occurred. If so and HB goes, then we go higher over 20 I hope. If his ego wants 100 and the market says 25, then let him go home and count fireflies in the summer from his porch.
yeah, I never short (just hold long losers and down so much money it's not funny. they say traders lose 95% of the time and I'm one of them). anyway, still holding my 5K at 20 and 5K shares at roughly 10. Held the 20's since sept of 2013 and 10's since march of 2014. I want out badly. I'll take break even and be happy.
that HB says no and denner wants to go through. He bought at 5-6 range and if it's over 15, why wouldn't denner want to take that? 3X his money??? I can only hope there is one and it's over 20. the problem with a company like this is size. some talk about it going to 300. won't happen. competition is too big from big pharma and the biotechs. also, a buyout would occur before it got to 100 (if it ever will get past 10 we'd be lucky). I just want my money back (NLOL).
denner is not in it for fun. he wants money. when my company had 5 partnerships, they all bailed in the stock when they made money. same with the 5-10 investors/brokerage houses. Once it went south, man they got mad and wanted heads to roll and wanted the share price to go back up. It never did. barely trading now. so I think with HB gone, offers will come in fast. the question is who and at what price. I say if he's gone in 3 weeks per the news (or hostile comes) then offers in a month or two and we might be north of 20.