wonder if he had more inside information on things to spend another 5MM bucks. He's a director so he has to be in the know at least every 3 months at the quarterly meetings. It has to be good. When I worked for my biotech, I sold every single option the day it came exercisable. I knew it was a sinking ship and I took what I could. In this case, he's putting more money up. Guess he thinks some trial or drug will mint them billions. It can't come fast enough for me.
so is that why we're up to 6.08 in AH's???? Wish good news on a trial or drug would come soon. Tired of waiting.
stay away from this unless you have a year or longer time frame. buy achn as it might get bought out. if you want to buy some "special" shares, I have some at 20 to sell.
I know SDRL and RIG are down but low volume with DO and price is down. only sellers lately. they need a buyback like someone said or the tisch family needs to buy the rest of the shares at say $60 and own the whole company. this is #$%$ me off.
DO isn't anymore. I had a chance to sell at 46 and missed it. now it's near 44. shoot me.
I wish I got that memo before buying RIG at 42, SDRL at 39 and DO at 50. I'm dying in these drillers.
you are so right. I know a bunch of people (including me) where were laid off. took 2 years to find a job making less than 50% of what the last job paid. too many people looking and companies won't pay over 100K now. mostly around 50K.
good news. someone sold for them to acquire shares. I still say we need to attack the FDA and teach them a lesson. If aria goes to 100 and I have shares, I'll buy a bi-plane and drop cow manure on their building. they need to smell a while for what they did to my accts.
almost every stock that I sold at a loss has come back (except ENE, KM, U, GANDF, to name a few). I think they will work it out but it will take time. I trade 4000-5000 trades a year. Since I bought this and put most of my money in it from sept of last year, I've had maybe 10 trades. I'm dying and down 67% (ave). I worked in the business (now in a different science) but still feel that they don't have a lot of money, too many employees and too small a pipeline. I wish they come out with something and we wake up to a buyout over $30 but I'm way too hopeful. I want my money out at 100% or more. I will either lose the 150K or make money.
for all of you who think I'm bashing (just analyzing as I see it even thought I made a huge mistake investing in this junk), look at VRTX. they stopped the Hep C drug. they went up 4% due to more efforts on their CF franchise but what if inclusig got topped by a new drug and sales went to 0. Do you think ARIA will rocket past 10? this is my concern.
yeah, I feel your pain. bought more rig and do yesterday. both down and everything else is green. Inventory report says we're awash with oil. so they drop the drillers. we'll go back up soon.
sorry but I'm just me. the other person you talk about also knows we aren't one in the same. Ask yourself why aria isn't in the teens? I call them as I see them. Too bad I'm stuck for another year at least in this junk. At least you people bought here in the 5's. it goes to 10, you double. for me I break even in one acct and am down 50% in the other. be happy you didn't buy before the FDA bs. go compare to other companies. if ARIA has been around for 25 years, good for them to stay afloat this long but they should have at least 2-4 drugs making billions now. and if they were as good as you say, big pharma would buy them in a heartbeat. they know more than any of us on this board. we have to wait for great trial news. until then, we go nowhere.
there isn't any "good" news to push the stock higher. They have nothing yet or else they'd tell reuters.
fantastic. my old firm had 100's of them. they are almost BK so where did those patents get them??? You guys hold on to the smallest bs as something of a mountain. Until a new drug works in a trial, inclusig cures something else, or 26113 is good in Ph II trials, we have zilch but a hope.
not bashing. just stating the truth. they have low cash for running trials on multiple compounds. too many employees for the amount of compounds in development and sales of inclusig and cash on hand. Nothing is said about that 3rd molecule yet. either it doesn't work, or they're holding back till it's a home run (most likely doesn't work like they want it). No catalyst till 12-18 months away. means dead money.
facts are facts. I wish we were above 20 but that will take years if it gets there before they implode or run out of cash. If they were that good my friend, they'd have been bought out by now. geez, MRK bought some #$%$ #$%$ company for 4B and they had no drugs, no compounds, no nothing. So that leaves ARIA with what???
I told you 5 of the top 20 pharmas gave my company money for shares. up to 500MM for a couple of them. all of them lost the money and shares. sorry, but if inclusig dies and the pipeline dries up, it's game over and we all lose. they aren't stable like amgn, bib, celg, gild etc and can weather a lost drug.