here's a summary of comments:
1) Options expiry - hope it's more than that
2) berger bought - big deal for Monday/short term
3) EMA decision - will that make it pop 10% on huge volume?
4) buyout - I can only hope for that.
5) new molecule nomination
6) clinical trial results
I can't do squat at work with all the lack of privacy in my "office" but now I'm wondering if this move has substance???? I hope news Monday morning but I'm not too optimistic now.
that's nothing. they went public with 4MM shares priced at $10. they have $40MM minus fees. They aren't buying out ARIA. Might buy shares but not buying them out.
didn't we spike on that news before only to retreat the next few days??
you don't think that was the news to push it higher? if so, we drop back Monday fast. There wouldn't be 550K in AH's on that news.
yeah, I've been in this since last summer/sept before the huge FDA fall. I don't remember news over the weekend. Only in the morning. I do wish I can watch CNBC at 6am on Monday and see "PFE to buyout ARIA at 25 a share".
I'm not sure of course but I just don't see it as options expiring. just my opinion. if so, we drop back huge on monday
Canada’s Private Surgery Anaesthetic Supply Specialists. CB Pharma Inc. is a group purchasing organization designed to offer private surgical clinics competitive
I guess you're talking about the 11K on the dec 20's at various prices for the calls??? that's a lot considering they expire like tomorrow don't they???
obviously, aria has some news. this just didn't go from 6.70's to 7.30's and volume of 2MM to 7MM or so at the close. Someone bought and triggered a buying spree. the question is what and when will the news be released by ARIA mgt? From my time in this stock, they seem to do this in the am and not AH's. Maybe Monday morning??? I can only hope.
doubt it's the EMA decision. it went up on good volume and 10% of price. I think a buyout or offer leaked. just my opinion. If so, at what price? Also could be trial results for the pan cancer drug. If it saves lives or prolongs them, this will at least double on the news. I just bought more shares. Hope I don't get stuck again.
if it's pan cancer, this will triple on that news. we can see 20's for sure if not higher. there is nothing for pan cancer now so this is huge. Big pharma would take out ARIA immediately. Berger's phone would be off the hook all day on the news.
private equity would be smart to take them out and hold for 5 years and triple their money. Won't work for my shares being down 70% now