I guess we're both going down with the ship. Either Moore is just hype, or he will end up
delivering some of that pipeline he likes to talk about....we will see.
IMO, funds/institutions are getting out. Moore and the BOD not buying shares at these levels is telling. Most of the BOD are multi-millionaires, and for them not to have stepped up/$$$$ for the company, and allowed Loeb to
negotiate terms, that included all of the company assets is telling. Moore is, what Moore is.....give him a call and I'm sure he will tell you. GL.
I sent an email to Moore last week. I detailed all the running concerns expressed on this board....all of them. NO
Maybe my email should have been kinder and gentler, but I felt Moore needed to know shareholders are frustrated by mixed messages, lack of transparency, and for some, the deal with Loeb, and why it occurred. I also brought up management putting there money where their mouth is....
At this point, I'm holding and hoping for a major surprise....ACFN investors deserve it. GL.
Am I right? Releasing the Q on Thursday, with a call on Friday might mean good news. I sure as hell hope so.
There has not been any insider buying in quite a while, even with the stock price at all time lows. Management needs to put their money where their mouth is, and buy a significant amount of shares after the quarterly is
released. If they don't, that will help determine whether or not I hold my position, or sell on any uptick.
That's better then the bis seller/fund? today taking the stock down to a new all time low. Moore needs to deliver some very good news next week, or he should be replaced, and someone else should be given the chance to turn around this company. I think he will deliver next week...my wild #$%$ guess.
You've got that right....a couple of nuggets.
I was going to call John this week, but I've had a contractor here all week removing and replacing my hardwood floor. Lots of noise. My guess is John can't talk until after the Q is released. I might try anyway next week, but if not, I will based on how the CC goes.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Finally a press release with a little meat. The earnings release and operational update should be very interesting. I will in Las Vegas with the wife that week, so I will miss the call, however I will review the press release on my iPad. Good luck, guys.....the tide may have just turned.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
What a disaster. Clearly, funds were dumping today and who knows how many more are lining up to sell. Very frustrating, and disheartening.
Say something, Mr Moore, your shareholders want to hear from you.
IMO, we have some funds/institutions selling their positions that are not able to hold OTC traded stocks. I think this has created the selling pressure the last month or two, as many saw this scenario/OTC playing out. Now it's up to Moore to create some buying pressure. Can he do it? We'll find out next month.
My Merrill Lynch quote screen shows no trading, yet the Yahoo ACFN page shows trading and the stock at $0.23. I never thought the stock would trade this low, but I don't believe more bad news is imminent. Moore needs to address the issue, and quickly.
You're probably right, actor. I'll be in Las Vegas the week earnings are expected to be released. Maybe I'll win the mega millions jackpot and on the conference call I'll tell John Moore a new sheriff will be in town after I buy the company. LOL...we'll maybe I'll win enough to average down, or just maybe Moore will surprise us all. One can dream. ;-)
Either the BOD's are ignoring their responsibility to shareholders, and are just puppets, or they see a light at the end of the tunnel for the company. I hope they are not all out to lunch. GL.