I had a buy order in for 16.55 for the 20 dma and it never got there and just bounced... I guess I'll wait to see if we have a sustained break above the 200 dma of 19 and change to buy or leave my buy order of 16.55 in... GLTA!
Looking to buy back my position I sold at 18.50 around to the 20 dma of 16.55. I thought I missed it with that big bounce from low $17 to back above $19, but I think I may have another shot. If that holds and bounces we should be able to bust above the 200 dma of around 19.20's... GLTA!