Thanks for the question. All CYTR longs are suffering because of lack of transparency by the company.
At the time of first CR announcement, i asked the company if they analyzed the necrotic tissue for traces/presence of dox or aldox. Company said no we didn't. Today's announcement also shows they probably didn't care to analyze the tissue this time from 2nd CR patient for presence of drug, YET, the company wants us to believe that it's Aldox which is causing the CRs most likely. I find it difficult to believe.
Contrary to that, all the KS patients tissue samples showed presence of drug, that pretty much validates the drug reaches there. Then why don't they do it for GBM? Or probably they are hiding something unfavorable from the world ?
You are making things up. An another improved analog of Xyrem? Why do you think that AVP-786 was not their best shot? I expect them to reformulate the drug as officially guided to investors ( a new formula that completely removes the need for middle of the night dosing)
ECYT isn't old method, but BLUE / JUNO tech. is comparatively newer.
ECYT is working on delivering toxic drugs selectively to the tumors (google Tumor Snipers) so as to kill cancerous cells with minimal drug going to healthy cells, thereby minimizing side effects.
JUNO / BLUE take a very different approach. They don't selectively deliver a toxic drug. They take stem cells / TCells from your blood, reprogram it through genetic modification so that those cells get the ability to identify and kill the trojan/cancerous cells.
All 3 can win. Cancer is a $100bn / year business. Good drugs/ therapies will win. All 3 you mentioned have good potential.
they have ~50-60 mn of cash and cash equivalents , but they will need more to support ongoing multiple trials and new compounds
I guess it will be trading in $60-65 range after successfully overpaying for $PRGO.
Please share your price targets with commentary.
That leads me to believe that next offer could be near or well above $100
sNDA decision - check
NCE court decision - pending (i am expecting negative)
Interim results - Possibly 1Q 2016 (i hope it get delayed)
More deals ? Did JT said anything about more deals in today's CC ?
"The Mylan Shareholder Meeting is expected to occur early in the third quarter, and we are confident in our ability to secure approval from Mylan shareholders."
"As you know, Perrigo has stated that they value our offer based on Mylan's closing price as of March 10, 2015. We think this is simply *misleading* for shareholders. Once our offer was made public on April 8, the market spoke loud and clear, as we already stated. The closing price on April 8 of $68.36 is the true, unaffected share price with which to calculate the value of our offer."
It's not Perrigo, it's you, MYL board members, who are misleading and trying to mislead everyone: your shareholders & perrigo. Even a fifth grader will tell you which price should be taken into calculations.
"And what was the second part? Oh, the shareholder vote. So, look, over the coming days and weeks, I can assure you we will be very active with the shareholders, and we believe that the compellingness of this transaction really has been already – *the market has already recognized this*. And we believe it's a compelling transaction, and what it's going to deliver on a going-forward basis are for the Perrigo shareholders, and the Mylan shareholders will absolutely allow us to secure a favorable vote."
What market has recognized is that you guys are running away from Teva just to secure your hefty paychecks at the cost of compromising shareholders value.
Aaron Gal - Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. LLC
"And can you comment a little bit about the issue of how would you argue this deal to your own shareholders? If I run my numbers, the ROIC and accretion for the first three years or four years is somewhat low. Or if you cannot discuss those numbers or this direction right now at what point would you be in a position to discuss them?"
Everyone sees that, except MYL board.
Before you read the post, Keep the ASPX 6 months chart ready for quick reference
1. ASPX announced successful P3 results in December 2014: Stock price shot up to ~$50
2. ASPX shares never looked back and on March 19, 2015 reached all time high levels of $86.72
For sure, Teva was in talks during this 3 months period, and probably had made an offer.
3. ASPX stock started plunging after that, and on March 25, 2015 it hit $65.25.
I guess, ASPX rejected Teva's first offer in $80-$90 range.
4. On March 30, ASPX agreed to be acquired for more than $100 which I guess was Teva's second bid.
I wish something similar happens with Mylan.
Aldoxorubicin with an EMCH linker links to protein (Albumin) inside the body.
Abraxane (nab-paclitaxel) (bought by Celgene for $3.5bn) is already linked with albumin (solubilized with Albumin) externally.