Linda is just the fat lady that couldn't care for retail investors.
I doubt the German government will start to pay for these treatments until they are FDA approved. They are doing us a favor by letting us use their citizens as guinea pigs.
turtle, you've turned from the most optimistic to the opposite. I think that there is support at $6 unless Woodford started to bail. Currently, everyone is losing money, including Woodford so there would be some pressure for Linda to provide an update soon.
Same sentiment here. There is no PR from this company and after the mid August trial end chaos, the company is left hanging to dry. With the biotech sector getting slammed, this silence is not helping. NWBO's management should be updating us on the application status unless they are not even ready.
I can't even remember the name since it is a bad copycat of the iPod. Their band won't work as good as FIT and another excuse for hedge funds to short FIT.
Turtle, I only have 5K but also in the red. Investing in companies with no PR skills is painful but I hope that it all works out. We need more news about the filing.
Yes, it is painful to watch this but I hope that what we've been waiting for is a good outcome. Would be adding a little more if we drop below $7.
With insurance rates continue to go up, why won't more employers sign up for this in the future ? It is just a no brainer ! Bought a little more at $32 with my average at $42. Looking for $60 by Christmas.
I concur that $2.5 is attainable if financials turn around. The float is small and lots of shorts have not covered. STill holding and perhaps I'll add also. Too cheap.
Good luck to all. I'm still holding and I only have 1K shares. Bought it at the high around $4 and a long way home. I hope that they can turn a profit soon. This is a higly competitive industry and margins are thin. Long term still looking good as long as they can control cost.
do they just drop the bomb ? we are all speculating here and I'm wondering how other biotechs have surprised their investors. Anyone ? I'm still holding and thinking of adding.
how soon should Linda inform investors if there are bad news ? based on past biotechs, are they examples that people were caught off guard at the last minute ?
The block trade is a bit suspicious to me even though I'm holding for good things to happen for NWBO.