This is just the filing stupid. Everyone knows that it is delayed and the company stated yesterday that it will file on or before June 10th.
We should celebrate that the losers are gone. Glad that I bought some at $26 and wish that I waited a little and loaded up at $24. Oh well, you can never time the bottom but I think we'll hear and see more steps that Papa will take in the next few weeks. The media will start to turn positive.
So you know that someone is supporting it no matter what. They just need to accumulate more before taking off on the next order.
TASR will continue to get more business with their stunt guns and cameras this year. The subscription business is the core and has been growing leaps and bounds. The PE may be high but look at AMZN and NFLX, what is wrong with a growing sector like TASR ? Smart money needs to find a sector that they can run the stock and I think TASR is in the right place. Should be trading at $50 in a year's time.
Just wait til Chanos announced his exit. I bet he already did on Friday.
Just look at the volume this morning. A perfect excuse for shorts to cover before they run higher. This is going to pierce thru $20 so cover while you can.
He probably is doing now to average down. He already own some of VRX shares.
I don't think that Papa would jump from one good job to VRX if he thinks that the company is going south. I think he is confident that after cleaning up Pearson mess that VRX will shine again. They have a great product lineup. Right now it is about crisis management and how to repair good PR after the stupid price hikes last year. Pearson and Doyle should be in jail.
Wish I've more dry power. Bought a little early on Monday but sticking around for the mother of all squeeze !
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I'm not so sure about this. New investors could still be buying based on a cheap bet of this drug. What is $10M to a hedge fund or institution and there is always the promise that the drug will finally be approved. Remember Sir Woodford also did due diligence and poured in lots of money. And he is sitting on a bunch of paper loss. I'm surprised that he has not pulled out and perhaps it is other people's money. He is used to making and losing money on biotechs so if he gets one right, it will wipe out losses on the rest. Let's see if NWBO will be that one stock. The new investors have already lost money on paper now. Pretty soon, Linda will run out of stories to get additional funding if progress is not made on current trials.
So I kept buying last week with an average cost of $29. Had I got more dry powder, I would have backed up the truck at $24.
You don't have a crystal ball to see what is coming in the next five minutes. Hiliary will be in bed with these folks. We will be back up to $100.