Usually the Monday after TG week, market is down and we've a lot of data and Fed next week. Just play safe. There is plenty of time. Maybe I can get LVS at $40.
from NWBO on FDA approval and the shorts will be crushed. What sounds like to me is that Woodford is tired of footing the money every few months without 'real' details about the progress so he is hiring someone to do more due diligence before adding more on his position. He could potentially lose it all if he doesn't do his homework. He is like a VC and most startups always have several board seats from VCs to oversee its progress. He is starting to get suspicious of the progress of the current trials and needs someone on board to make sure that management is doing what they said they are doing.
Check Amazon's site for the top sellers this weekend and you'll see what shows up. I don't think that it will be sold out everywhere. You almost wish that they won't be selling out so soon because that would mean loss sales and that is not good.
I can tell that you're from Mars by the way you spoke. Geesh, what on earth did you get the idea that it is sold out everywhere. There are lots of promotions if mass merchants and certainly supply is not an issue. The big question is how much inventory is left after the holidays. It is a sweet spot. You hear it from retail every January and all the analysts will be getting their insiders' report from the retailers this weekend.
And pray that they won't be stuck with lots of inventory after December, we may get another haircut. but looking at what to buy for Christmas and at least at an affordable price range, FIT is the way to go.
He should have asked for a board seat when he put his money down last time. He must be as frustrated with us with management not updating him as much as they should have given the investment. He only gets the call when NWBO is ready for another round of funding. I would be frustrated too and given that he is using other people's money, he could be up on pressures from his investors. They are not going to wait around forever and Woodford may see redempions if he doesn't take any actions.
No, because the biotechs are up due to the mega merger of Pfizer. There is no particular reason. We will continue to be range bound until Linda releases any good news.
I've experience investing in biotech and it went back to the 80s. I know how these companies work. What I'm finding frustrating is how management is so close yet so far away in reaching their goal. The drug is no phony and is promising. We just need more transparency in terms of the next step and timing of how long the trials should go on. Small caps for biotechns are not for the fainthearted for sure. I'm still optimistic that it will get to the next step of FDA approval but I don't want to be waiting for another 10 years or so.
I would hope so since I'm still long a few thousand shares. But let ms ask how we went from over $1K to $4 now ? I was never long until earlier this year so I didn't have their history to follow.
I know the trials are still going on but what exactly will happen and how long ?
I can't believe how much this stock has fallen in less than 3 months.
The growth in the future in security segment is about having more cameras in all parts of the world. This is not about having more body armor or cameras but other monitoring services that would give early signals of suspicious activities.
If you think long term, the security cameras and other monitoring services will increase due to all these attacks. It helps to ID the suspects.
How is VII positioned if this sector is to grow at a higher rate than their peers ?
Today up over 15% on no news and high volume. SOmething is up and don't be confused with DGLY. VII does security monitoring and with increased terrorists acts, the need to increase cameras and monitoring activities should go up.
I can't bear the pain and wanted to use my money in another stock. Glad that I did because I would have woken up to the Fossil bad news. So now it added another layer on top of the secondary. Will buy back once it settles down. Still think that it will be a good seller this holiday season.
after the whole ride up and drop, LVS has recovered somewhat and will not be back to the haydays in the mid 60s. I think that $52 is still possible in the short term. Planning to start small positions.