Thu, Apr 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 40 mins.


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

BioMimetic Therapeutics Inc. Message Board

cjcollins17 5 posts  |  Last Activity: Mar 12, 2014 10:34 AM Member since: Aug 10, 2007
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to


    by ishort_stocks Mar 11, 2014 11:06 PM
    cjcollins17 cjcollins17 Mar 12, 2014 10:34 AM Flag

    Lets see.... In a Major uptrend, Improved Accounting, hitting new highs and 34% short interest. one wants to invest in that type of company.

    When Short interest gets to below 20% and Margins shrink....I'll exit.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Great news regarding FDA and Augmant

    by uniowner Mar 11, 2014 9:42 AM
    cjcollins17 cjcollins17 Mar 11, 2014 4:16 PM Flag

    Good for you for keeping 70%.... I waited for WMGI to make a statment about the appeal and waited until after the dealine....No Notice from them, so I unloaded 80%..... Figuring 10K was better used somewhere else. Ofcourse, they came out with a statement....I believe i their Q cc.

    I do like how the FDA is back one hope. I've said in the past, I see no issues, reasons or safety issue with this.... just them not wanting to Approve it. Either because they are in someones pocket or because INFUSE really put egg on their face.

    I'll see if I can come up with any research on Amended PMAs and past results. If you have anything tucked away there, please share it here.

    I won't pickup any more coming into the Approval date, that is for certain. But I will pickup some after Approval. Last time I figured it would be at 3.75 between Approval and for .25 you get those secondary milestones. Well...Heres to hoping!!

    BTW....NAVB is down to $2.00 because of slower launch revenue and maybe because of CREDE financing (Warrents Issuing)...but they are Projecting 5-6 Million in Revenue for 2014 and more Labels very soon. Have a look again. I do beieve with Head and Neck Cancer Label due in June that NAVB will be $3.00 by August.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Great news regarding FDA and Augmant

    by uniowner Mar 11, 2014 9:42 AM
    cjcollins17 cjcollins17 Mar 11, 2014 12:53 PM Flag

    I usually get news and feeds from WMGI .... just kind of noticed the short post here because there were none on WMGI recently

  • Reply to

    Great news regarding FDA and Augmant

    by uniowner Mar 11, 2014 9:42 AM
    cjcollins17 cjcollins17 Mar 11, 2014 11:32 AM Flag

    Hi Uni...Great news here.

    I thought I was out of Augment but I kept 20% of the CVRs just in case..Although I did see the new 6:30 guess I wasnt out totally. No where did I see this coming, My thoughts were that DRP would be a total kill of Augment.

    The News states "analyses of pre-existing radiographic films of clinical study patients at pre-operative and post-operative time points."
    Non-Approval was because the Trial didnt have the right Population in it......How the HELL is this going to fix the Trial Population???
    Don't get me wrong....Still think its great news!!! And still think the FDA are a bunch of Corrupt hacks.

    So.... Same Corrupt Hacks determining the Final Approval?

    Sentiment: Hold

  • GOD I hate this going down like this for no reason. Personally, I'd be concerned if Volume was above average, but its not.

    I'll hold til the next release and see what the Revenue numbers tell us.

    Sentiment: Hold

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.