still holding- The company has been executing well over the past 6 months, but since its a penny stock u have a lot of trust issues and a gap between company performance vs. current price per share. There unaudited financials showed that they made more in one quarter this year then they did all of last year. Audited financials are said to be coming out in the next few weeks and should reaffirm those numbers. The company just rented office space and has multiple apps in the process of being launched and several new partnership agreements. The company has upside- and while I wouldn't bet the farm on this stock, I think its a legitimate "home run" in the portfolio type stock that u put a little money in and see if the potential plays out.
its a long term investment with risk involved. Penny stock guys have the vision of a #$%$ ant and can't comprehend holding a stock for 3-5 years U guys watch the price action every day and sell at first sign of trouble or at decent gains to make a quick profit. You will never get rich this way- bc the tax system won't allow it. Hold or forever be middle-class
Thanks Vis- and u as well.- As for INO-couldn't give up before data on the ole girl. Lets hope she pulls through for all of us.
in any event- I emailed IR and they said the non confirmed date is for July 29th. We will see if they follow through on that date. They said they would confirm in next few days. Need something here- this thing is tanking and has perhaps the least amount of confidence behind it of any stock I have ever invested in. Its either a toy for day traders or dead red on days the market is down. Not selling though- had the same thing happen with vnda- which ultimately went up 300%and had previously been picked apart by shorts knowing the Short term outlook was dismal
We aren't going to have a product on the market for about 2 years after completing phase III and going through the commercialization process post FDA approval. So please- tell me how we do all that and justify a 4billion dollar market cap without making a single dollar yet from sales of our product. One day I think this is going to happen, but these ridiculous numbers that people throw around on this name makes it scary to be on the same team.
makes no sense- the fall is a "periodic" season during the course of the year. Are you saying it won't impact the PPS because the fall is not periodic, or for some other unlisted purpose that you failed to mention?
We saw this spring that the public wasn't biting on the Mers/Nvax potential and essentially was ignored by the market despite nvax name being all over the place when it came to the virus and a potential vaccine. Anyone concerned the flu season will be another yawn? Personally I am- but will hold regardless and see this thing through
this is such typical small biotech wishful thinking its ridiculous. Happens on every up and coming name when there is a gap in news and SH try to remain optimistic that the silence means something. Accept that this is a 2-3 year investment before we start seeing a major run up in this name or find a stock that is closer to getting its product to the market. No reason to be a bag holder on this the rest of 2014- hold a core position and swing trade the rest since you can bet we will see multiple fluctuations between $4-6/share before we see $10
yes- but the market as a whole has seen very bullish price action the past 2-3 weeks. Not the case for Nvax. As some others have said- we need news, and its been 3 months since our last significant event (phase II data release for child bearing women and mers vaccine).
Scary stuff on this name lately. Another ER miss is a terrifying thought
if we complete phase III on RSV for child bearing woman within 2015- how does it take another 2 years to submit /gain approval? Seems like 2016 is realistic time frame for getting RSV approved for at least one group of patients.
bc EU approval isn't going to shoot this thing up at all in a few months right?
Anyone ever notice that when people think a stock is over-valued on here- they never offer a price that would be fair value? Its not part of their game- they don't actually consider value they merely identify with a "short" mentality and continue to promote a negative opinion of the stock as if the name is going to $0. The discussion isn't based on value- its based on fear. But honestly- even taking worst case scenarios into consideration- whats so scary about buying nvax at the current price.
First- no one can make a legitimate case that RSV is not getting to the market. Phase II was stellar for child bearing women, and even assuming argendo nvax's gets screwed on a wacky decision, the kinks get worked out and its resubmitted. Additionally, no one is close to nvax in terms of developing a viable vaccine to compete. The several billion dollar market is nvax's for the taking upon approval and bringing the drug to market- which will take place within the next few years. I could care less if this thing goes to $1 in between then- the fact remains that NVAX IS GOING TO GET ITS RSV VACCINE ON THE MARKET 3-5 YEARS BEFORE ANY OTHER COMPETITOR WILL.
Additionally- do you think gild just tanks and goes to penny land if we experience a setback with the approval process? As insurance- nvax could always turn to a buyout if things got to that point. A larger biotech would use nvax's technology to short cut the development process and you can be sure that there is interest considering Stan's affirmative statements that we are not partnering. That doesn't come out for the heck of it. So please- tell me why anyone should be fearful of holding nvax moving forward over the next few years- we could literally shut down operations tomorrow and sell our selves for double the current stock price merely on our inventory's potential.