Yes, BUT the big picture is still FDA approval which the new ( filed today CP) is still trying to uphold, Even if ALL patents expired last week/ month/year- no FDA approval means no sales for MNTA or Mylan, that is exactly what the new filling by TEVA is trying to do. So TEVA has to think that there is some chance that they can try to prevent approval of generics, by requiring full phase studies for efficacy. Which would give then exclusivity for many more years.
Afterthought- Nobody tries this hard to keep competition out unless you think there is a possibility of approval and market share takeaway. Time will tell
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., (TEVA) today announced that the Company has filed a citizen petition (CP) regarding the approvability of purported generic versions of COPAXONE®. Teva submitted this CP according to the FDA’s procedural guidance and in accordance with the Agency’s desire to facilitate public review and comment regarding new scientific data on gene expression. Indeed, Teva previously submitted much of this information to its COPAXONE® New Drug Application (NDA) and FDA responded by asking Teva to resubmit the information as a CP. According to FDA, “This will allow others the opportunity to comment and participate in the decision-making process, will allow Teva the opportunity to comment publicly on the views and opinions of others, and will facilitate creation of an administrative record on which the Agency may base future decisions.”
No FDA approval equates to bad future. 7-8 points downside with no FDA approval equity issuance and expanded expenses for other non FDA able Baxter programs, 10 point upside (immediate) for FDA approval, then the skys the limit( even if they wait till copaxone patent expirations in Sept 2015) as they have then proved their characterization tech will produce viable biosimilar commercial products. that's my take.GLTA
Sabine pass is right up the coast that Chenrie energy will use to export LNG. Could the Pasadena port be used also? If AS prices do not permit profitability maybe they could sell it to someone looking for such a place.
That's the whole Dolphin III group. Must remember Blackstone is now involved with the company and they want the price up also. Give it some time , and we might see higher numbers. I use might cause this legacy management has sure messed this company up.
To get any meaningful interest for me. This company has to have a yield of 4% when they spin it out. Otherwise no thank you . Next qtrs. numbers should give huge insight into whether or not they can accomplish this goal.JMHO
payout expectation are not reality. Ammonia sulfate from Pasadena facility will probably create a loss/ breakeven( at best) while sales from Dubuque wont be as profitable do to higher input costs. Management has not shown any belief in the company with the buying of underlying stock.
Not that much from my perspective. BBRY need bigger footprint in the transactions service side , see Allstream a niche player in Canadian market , not US or international. Those pieces of puzzle still need to be put in place. But that said any incremental increase is better.
Do not see this as big volume. After the drop it has had maybe, just maybe value has some how shown up at these low levels, at some point in time you run out of sellers- not saying tis is an inflection point , just a better day than we have had.
Do not forget the hawkish talk(rising) about interest rates from the fed. Any perceived increase in rates will hit all dividend/distribution stocks.
Listen to the call. That being said- talked about giving gene info to FDA recently and the review of that info going forward as a possible delay for any/ IF at all approval.
Daily rig count has gone down consistently last two years as the gas price dropped hitting mid 2 for the lows, price has only gone up last year against the lower rig count.
Listened to the Wells Fargo conference call- Not impressed. pass on further positioning till much later date this year.The big question is FDA approval, the patents still expire in 2015. Also see FDA approval difficulties for their bio-similar products down the road( many years from anda submission to approval-following time horizon from this copaxone fiasco).