Jonas_grumby257, I'm asking you one very important question. Are you a minor under the age of 18?
Minion manual 101
Jonas, with all due respect, which you haven't deserved whatsoever by the way, considering your continued crude and obscene comments. Yet I'll address your top 9 or 10 Minion 101 list.
1. PPS is down .. post "Buying Opportunity". ( Yes, it has been a buying opportunity for a stock flipper with big pockets. I purchased more shares as I see the possibility of the long term bigger picture.
2. PPS is down .. post "I bought 987 Gazillion shares" ( NO COMMENT NEEDED)
3. PPS is down .. post "The MM's are walking this baby down" LOL on a 100% electronic exchange with ZERO MM's! (As much as stock trading is an electronic generated market today, market makers do have a significant role. i.e, computer programs don't act on their own without direction. It's very similar to Vegas odds on sports betting. Spreads change on supply and demand, and the same applies to the stock markets. Are they walking this stock down? Heck, I don't know, but I'm betting on the over).
4. PPS is down .. post "We are down because markets are crooked" ( More so, manipulated in certain aspects. Revert to my answer in Q3).
5. PPS is up .. post "I am buying my own private island" ( not a prudent real estate investment considering the cost of infrastructure. However Jonas, I'll humor you and say that such island would be powered by solar and wind. Yet, I'll add a fuel cell unit in the center of the island in case of a typhoon that could obliterate the panels and windmills
6. PPS is up .. post "I am hiring my own private detectives to hunt Jonas down". (Doubt it)
7. Bashers are a good sign, great things coming soon folks... (No).
8. Make up lies & dreams when the CEO is caught LYING.( Time will tell)
9. When the CEO plans for a R/S, lie & post that that is a good thing. (Depends, but I don't like it at this price either).
Post to them all that the PPS will increase 12 fold and shares owned will not change. Chaa-ching!!!!!
what a pack of board freaks!!!!!!! (Misinformed)
This was 4/21 on CNBC, It was also on Fox Business News last week as well (different interview).
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101598793 Hope the link works. If not google it. Good luck.
It'll happen. Also, remember from the conference call that it was stated that FCEL is in a better position now to bid on projects than previously capable. That's a significant forecast for the short term, intermediate, and long sales growth. In addition, what caught my attention during the aforementioned conference call was the term "Asia", not just South Korea regarding potential product expansion.
Nebescape was spot on with his answer. A little due diligence goes along way too, he did his, as well as myself. I'll add that many retail investors and many penny flippers jumped on the band wagon here which affects the immediate wild short term fluctuations (and in this case the recent downward) share price. Those investors base their investment decisions on articles written by wanna be stock analysts and pulpits. They are followers and react impulsively to any positive or negative comments. You see it everywhere! But everyone bases their investment decisions differently, and the game is to make money and all is fair in love and war. However, my personal investment perspective is this is merely a short term decline and will eventually be the little gold mine which I invested well over a year ago for.
I have no idea where the bottom stop is. I have added to my position during the decline though. A little caveat for you, they have something In the works.EOM!
No worries here! I'm invested in the intermediate to long term appreciation in this company. Sure we had a dust devil after hours, but too much potential here to panic. It was a knee reaction to a misunderstood PR and resulted in a temporary setback in PPS, but the overall picture is very promising, And yes, I lost a considerable amount after hours like everyone else. However, I'm looking for a clarification by FCEL pre market regarding the offering. JMO
Hi, I8Girl, you are right on this topic for the most part. I haven't agreed with you in the past very often, lol. But you are right this time, and probably were before as well. However, the ramifications (if any) will be minimal. I remain convinced that is a good investment with a potential for exponential growth. Good luck!