Be careful as you must wait 31 days before reentering unless you want to invoke a wash sale. April could bring some modest movement up so evaluate the risk reward for leaving at this price. Good luck with your decision.
Thank you for your courage. We all hope the best for you as you engage each day in this struggle to extract a full measure of life even as you battle the knowledge of your situation. I hope the FDA will see how valuable the "quality of life" is to those who face these daunting circumstances. AF could care less about your daily battle. Life does have a way of dealing with people like him. Hopefully CUR and/or other worthy investigations will find a treatment that will bring yu a better quality of life.
you got a great deal. The pipeline is intact and the phase III will result in a protocol for selection of patients most likely to benefit from this particular treatment. This will address Adam's complaint. Eva suggested as much not too long ago and I think the presentation today alluded to same. The quick profit traders have abandoned this post and the new buyers can look forward to a steady return to a share price supported by the two recent upgrades. Upgrades are not done without a significant amount of due diligence. Failure to apply industry standards to a recommendation can result in serious litigation. This is why the longs need to hold the line. This panic will pass and Garr may in fact want to do a blog to reaffirm the direction and the positive bias of this data. I certainly hope he does as he is the CEO and what is good for the share price is ultimately good for the continued funding of the science and his position.
Not to worry.... most of the conflict centers on the STEM/CUR litigation. Some people simply must win an argument regardless of the points made. Absent this acrimony I think the message volume would be 40% current level. I also believe the content would be consistent with the excellent posts my many of the board contributors. The knowledge base supporting the analysis of the science is outstanding. I look forward to reading and learning from these posts. After the verdict is in the STEM and CUR supporters will take their separate paths. Good luck to both companies as both simply want to improve the prognosis for their respective patients.
Major dilution of shares just occurred. Might be best to wait to see when the smoke clears.
Volume was indeed good but not good enough to suggest shorts are covering. That, as it turns out, is actually very positive. The performance today is more in line with base building. Building the base augurs well for a more robust elongated growth curve. With undeniable positive events already in place on the calendar we should see incremental improvements in PPS through April. Some kind of plateau or trading range will then take charge with periodic steps to up side as encouraging news leaks. At some junction a partnership agreement will be reached with a firm that wants to get a major foot in the door for a future buy out. The partnership approach will mitigate their risk and yet offer enormous future value and pipeline growth. The partnership deal will push CUR into a very attractive PPS. /the higher PPS will attract investors who prefer to pay the premium for companies that have a proven tract record. Every young person invested in this stock should try to build their base asa this good be their breakout stock. May the success of this stock contribute to the improved health of the patients and a great sense of achievement to the scientists who make this all possible. May the loyal investors who have stayed with this stock for years also take some small measure of pride in the good that will ultimately come from their investment what is possible over what is.
Fair question ..... Possibly to avoid unproductive speculation which ultimately undermines the markets ability to fund innovative research. FTG provides a great service to us all by his intelligent and dispassionate delivery of his notes and research. Reports like his supports the measured scientific approach supported by CUR and other quality research groups. If the FDA demands a measured and private approach we are well served by complying. In the end the FDA is a vested partner in this research as their credibility and reputation are also at risk. I have to assume they also want the process to proceed with as much dispatch as can be supported by the data.
I wonder if it is just a declaration of the shares settled by the MM. Hopefully it is a "new" position taken in anticipation of a pre and/or post presentation run-up. Friday and Monday could provide the market with a far more positive view of the future prospects for CUR.