Sold the 14.27 and 13.59 for 16.86 just now. + 21 % on these trading shares.
Will buy more if it dips to the low 15's.
Still long my base shares (longer term shares).
Good Luck All.
I think the bigger news out today is the Encrypted Key Management To Woo Big Banks As Customers as per the Forbes Article. The customer controls they encrypted keys.
position today and will let the other 25% ride for now. Might look to add if it pulls back a couple or so bucks.
Haven't really paid attention; however, I've heard that companies usually want to make the first earnings better than expected. Not always the case, but hopefully in this one.
Looks like the fiscal year ends Jan 31, so I'm thinking an earnings release end of February or early March ? The GE win was in May so it is already in the numbers. Sure hope BOX will have a good earnings report……usually the first one after an IPO should be good.
I had just posted the "Box Integrated into Outlook Mobile" and then I saw you already posted.........so I deleted mine. Anyways, I signed up for the alerts via the BOX website and had that emailed to me Thursday. Good Luck, Long BOX.
This is what seems to be the cause of the drop…..
Southern Co. projects 18-month delay for Georgia nuclear plant
Jan 30 2015, 10:35 ET | By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor Contact this editor with comments or a news tip
Southern Co. (SO -1.7%) says the firms building its new nuclear power plant in Georgia estimate the project will be delayed 18 months, potentially costing it $720M in new charges.Westinghouse Electric and Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI -12.2%) expect the first reactor at Plant Vogtle will be complete in mid-2019, and the second reactor will come online in mid-2020, SO says in an SEC filing; SO already has been in litigation with the two companies over previous delays and cost increases.SO does not tally its total costs in the filing but says each month of a delay would cost $40M in new capital and financing charges; if the project stretched an additional 18 months, the total could grow to $720M.Deutsche Bank comments that the further delay to be particularly negative for CBI shares and potentially remain an overhang over the near term, given that it may take more than a year to resolve the dispute.
yet this is down ???? Doesn't make sense.
results that will renew some trust in management and kick off a new uptrend. I'm going to try and change my luck this time and not stick around to hear the earnings numbers in real time. I'll check out the numbers and listen to the cc sometime later tonight. Long INVN.
Agreed, do your own research before investing and don't put too much weight onto things said on a message board..........everybody has their own agendas. Look at the balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, competition, etc.
I have base shares (I hold these longer term) bought a couple or so years ago with a cost basis in the low 10's. I also have trading shares that I buy and sell when Mr. Market gives me an opportunity. I bought my last trading shares in the low 14's a week or so ago and will hold at least until after earnings tonight. I continually buy and sell the trading shares with this current block being a bit underwater (I had bought some in the higher teens also); however, all in all my trading shares have produced more gains than my base shares. I think there is a lot of bad news / fear / lack of trust in the stock price now so if they can just meet the expectation without any nasty surprises then I think this will trend back up. I am long as usual going into earnings.