So What I get out of this is GSAT should threatened to move offshore for its TLPS to put pressure on FCC. Which I put in a post about 2 months ago.
Didn't know the amount of shares, but its been a while since we have been up in afterhours, Seems like for the last week or 2 its been nothing but down.
I said in a later post that I was just hoping. I will say that after I posted that we went from being down .03 to being up .03. Whatever it takes to gain some steam.
I get sick of hearing people talk about more buying opportunities. If you haven't already bought enough when it was below 3 you probably don't have the money to buy above it. I'm getting sick of the 8-10 cent down days.
I expected this to get approval in December. I had other trades planned out that I didn't get in because this has dragged on so long. I was going to get in Netflix before their earnings call in January and they went up 40%, I then had planned out to go into Cirrus Logic and it has went up 30% since earnings call. I could have done both and still had 2 months to be in this with no R&O or Approval. Yes I could have got in them, but I didn't want to risk not being in this when it went on it run. Still waiting on that. I guess I shouldn't complain, I am up 30% from my original investment which is pretty good, But I look back and see I could have been up around 80% if I would have got into those other trades. I could still easily go up 80^ once this gets approval, but not even sure it will happen in April with all the footdragging, ex-partes and tests that could still come. I hope they are done, but who knows. Okay I'm done venting. I see I'm not the only one here doing that tonight.
I agree a big pop would happen with R&O. Although I was only thinking 4.50-5.00 as tops in a single day. Could hit your price after a few days with the short squeeze and if we could get the vote say within 7-10 days of the R&O we may maintain the rise. If it goes longer than that, I could see new shorts bringing it back down to 5.00 - 5.50. I really think with approval and no mention of deals we could hit 8.00 I guess we'll see, I just hope it happens in April. I expected it in December, now we're 3 months down the road and still no approval.
My guess will be tomorrow for an up day. We are up against the end of the month and end of the quarter. Funds making bottom line looking good. I'm up around 30% for year so Funds would surely want to book some of that for their statements, then buy back tomorrow. I hope end of today will be up.
I'll feel more confident about a breakout once we get back above 3.50 At this point only up .03 and they can take it down like yesterday for a dime in an instant.
I would think with the R&O being wrote up then FCC approval and maybe one deal, that we should be at 10. Any buyout I hope would be 6 months to 1 year after all this and I hope much higher than 30.
I don't know about Verizon, but I do think the first big partnership will be with Amazon. It's just frustrating seeing all the proposed wifi possibilities and other spectrum frequencies with Cablevision,, Google, SpaceX and Verizon that we may lose some prospective customers that would have gone with us if approval was sooner.